Chapter 125

Before the Ximai diagnosis was made, Ruan Yimian and Lin Qiugang sent letters to their men. So after knowing that she was pregnant, Ruan Yimian was not in a hurry to write to Huo Aowu again. Today, Lin Qiu came back, so they wrote to Huo Aowu and Ruan Yiwen respectively to announce the good news.

The letter was delivered to Zhenwu Escort Bureau in the morning, and Wu Junhao came over in the afternoon.

"There is a letter from Beijing, from Lao Huo and Brother Ruan. It should be the good news. Brother Ruan has passed the examination for tribute!" Wu Junhao was beaming with joy.

Huo Aowu not only wrote a letter to Ruan Yimian, but Wu Junhao was also left behind.

Wu Junhao kept counting the days, and when he received the letter, he guessed that the result of the test would come out. He didn't bother to send a letter to Ruan Yimian and the others, so he opened his own letter and read it first.

"Brother Ruan passed the exam and was ranked seventh." Seeing Ruan Yimian and the others were stunned, Wu Junhao repeated it with a smile.

"Oh my God, my cousin really wants to be an official!" Brother Cheng looked dazed.

After Ruan Yimian and Lin Qiu came to their senses, they were surprised and happy, and quickly opened their letters.

The two little brothers became more and more happy as they watched. It wasn't until they saw the news about Jiang Qingyao's high school reunion that the smiles on their faces faded.

After they exchanged a look, they quietly concealed their abnormality, pretended to be overjoyed, and exchanged a few polite words with the guys who came to congratulate them.

Later, when Wu Junhao returned to the escort agency, all the guys went to help next door. Brother Cheng was also dragged by Ruan Yihan to try on makeup for customers, and the small shop became quiet.

In his previous life, Jiang Qingyao had mediocre scores in both the joint examination and the palace examination. Why did he pass the Huiyuan examination this time? Ruan Yimian was very puzzled and a little uneasy.

Fortunately, there was still the palace examination to come, and Ruan Yimian prayed silently in his heart that Jiang Qingyao would not perform "extraordinarily" again in the palace examination.

Seeing that Lin Qiu was also worried, Ruan Yimian comforted him with a warm voice: "It's okay, there is still the imperial examination. My brother will definitely surpass Jiang Qingyao."

Ruan Yiwen's results in the provincial examination and the general examination both surprised Ruan Yimian. Now he hopes that his brother can catch up and make a comeback during the palace examination.

"Well, I know, your brother can definitely do it." Originally, he didn't want Ruan Yimian to worry, but after speaking, Lin Qiu's tone became firmer.

"He can definitely do it." Lin Qiu repeated it again.

When Ruan Yimian and the others received the letter, Huo Aowu was sending Ruan Yiwen into the palace to attend the passing ceremony.

After sending Ruan Yiwen to the palace, Huo Aowu went back.

The imperial examination was different from the previous joint examination and provincial examination. Not only was the emperor personally presiding over the examination, but when the results were announced, there was also a roll call in the emperor's palace to announce the ranking of Jinshi.

After the emperor's roll call, the scholars who passed the Jinshi examination would be escorted by officials from the Ministry of Rites and Shuntian Prefecture, and led by the Number One Scholar, to watch the gold medal outside the left gate of Chang'an.