Chapter 122

It stands to reason that the escort team are all powerful men. They also have carriages, so shouldn't their pace be slower than these book boys? Ruan Yiwen was very puzzled.

He glanced at Huo Aowu and asked casually, "Why haven't they come back yet?"

Huo Aowu was also a little confused: "Perhaps it was the first time I looked at the list and I didn't get in because of my lack of experience?"

The two of them had their own thoughts and were speechless.

Ruan Yiwen is worried about his own results. No matter how arrogant and arrogant he is, he has to admit, 'There is a world outside the sky, and there are people outside the world.' He is among the best in Nanyuan Prefecture, but it is not certain when he comes to Kyoto.

Isn't the scholar at the next table also the chief minister of their house? The same name has fallen from Sunshan.

When he came out of the house, he even boasted in front of Lin Qiu, saying that he would definitely win this time. If he really missed, he would be humiliated.

Moreover, the Jiang family was watching eagerly. If he failed, but Jiang Qingyao passed the exam, and the Jiang family gained power, life would be difficult for his brother and the Ruan family.

He was not the only one who was thinking about Jiang Qingyao, Huo Aowu was also thinking about it at the moment.

Ruan Yimian told him that Jiang Qingyao was on the list for the examination, but his results were mediocre, and the same was true for the subsequent palace examination.

But now many things are different from the dreams. Ruan Yiwen got rid of his fate and took part in the examination as he wished. I wonder if there will be any changes in Jiang Qingyao's side.

Huo Aowu thought for a while and suddenly said to Ruan Yiwen: "I'll go and ask around."

Before Ruan Yiwen could react, he stood up and walked to the table next to him.

There were five scholars sitting at the table next to them, the ones who were said to have bad feng shui in the inn.

The five of them brought two book boys with them. The waiter who went to see the list had not come back yet. Huo Aowu guessed that these two book boys should be the people in the inn who remembered the list of apricot list most clearly. After all, they had to search for five people on it. The individual's name.

Ruan Yiwen thought he was going to ask the two people if they had seen his name, and was secretly nervous. Unexpectedly, Huo Aowu held up his hands and said, "Excuse me, do these two little brothers still remember the names of the top names on the list? Can you tell me something?"

This kid actually has so much confidence in him! Will you be among the top few? Ruan Yiwen became even more nervous and quickly took a sip of tea to calm down. He held his breath and raised his ears to listen to what was happening over there.

Huo Aowu had a strange appearance and an imposing aura. When he walked to the next door, the people at the table noticed and took a breath silently.

Wouldn't they make this person dissatisfied just by complaining casually?

When they heard him ask about the top ones on the list, the scholars smiled clearly, breathed a sigh of relief, and looked towards Ruan Yiwen in unison.

——Huo Aowu didn't look like a scholar, so they took it for granted that he was here to inquire about Ruan Yiwen.

"Ajin, Ayan, do you still remember? If you remember, please tell this brother!" A scholar in gray clothes ordered.