Chapter 114

The shopkeeper of Linglong Pavilion did not expect that he was in a hurry to make money. In order to save trouble and money, he did not change the box, but he would leave such a big flaw.

The three small words "Qiuyi Pavilion" were engraved on the bottom of the box, which really made it difficult for him to explain.

But it is absolutely impossible for him to admit that the Jade Face Cream is Qiu Yi Pavilion's Jade Face Cream.

There are still guests here at the moment. If he admits this, the reputation of their Linglong Pavilion will be ruined. How will they do business in the future?

The shopkeeper spread his hands and said innocently: "We at Linglong Pavilion only make rouge. The wooden box containing the rouge paste was bought from outside. We don't know why these words are engraved on it!"

"Perhaps it was a mark specially made by someone else's carpentry workshop?" he guessed seriously.

Huo Aowu looked at him steadily: "You don't know, but someone does."

"Which carpentry shop did you buy this wooden box from? Why don't we take a trip and ask the people at the carpentry shop why the words 'Qiu Yi Pavilion' are engraved on it? Which shop is this imprint on?"

The shopkeeper sneered and said harshly: "These wooden boxes were purchased by the man who used to work in the shop. The man resigned a few days ago and is no longer in Luojun City. We don't know where he bought them. !"

"Otherwise, I'll send someone to inquire. Once we get the news, we can go to the carpentry workshop together to ask, so that we, Linglong Pavilion, can be cleared."

Just find a carpentry workshop you know well and give them some money to recognize these wooden boxes. The shopkeeper of Linglong Pavilion had an idea in his mind. He straightened his waist and looked confident.

He made excuses again and again, refusing to admit that he was opportunistic and claimed that Qiuyi Pavilion's Jade Cream was from Linglong Pavilion in order to seek fame and fortune.

But the customers in the shop are not stupid. When it comes to this, they know it well.

Huo Aowu was well-founded, and he had a strong momentum and a determined expression, which made people feel inexplicably credible. The explanation of the shopkeeper of Linglong Pavilion sounded reasonable, but there were too many coincidences, which made it difficult to convince people.

People who originally wanted to buy Jade Face Ointment were now discouraged. Although this ointment is easy to use, the shopkeeper's behavior is disgraceful and his character is low. Who knows if he might have done anything to this ointment?

Several young masters and ladies left with their servants.

Huo Aowu is tall and muscular. He looks like a martial artist at first glance. He wears good materials and doesn't look easy to get rid of. The shopkeeper was afraid that he would make trouble, so he had already winked at the little girl in the shop and asked her to go get reinforcements.

But before the reinforcements arrived, Huo Aowu left on his own. The shopkeeper breathed a sigh of relief, but also felt a little uneasy.

Huo Aowu poured a box of Jade Cream and stained the shop, but the shopkeeper of Linglong Pavilion did not dare to stop him and watched him go out.

After Huo Aowu went out, he went straight back to the inn.

The shopkeeper is an old man, there is no point in arguing with him anymore. If he was being forceful, he would be able to teach him a lesson, but this time he went out to escort Ruan Yiwen to Beijing to take the exam, so nothing could go wrong.