Chapter 60

Sister Lian is too young. Ruan Yihan only hopes that she can grow up safely and happily, and does not want to say anything bad about Liu Sheng in front of her.

Although Liu Sheng regretted that Sister Lian was a girl, he was honest and patient and treated Sister Lian well. His two brothers left the child under the full care of their daughter-in-law and parents, but Liu Sheng was willing to take care of Sister Lian and play with her.

In the past two years, Ruan Yihan has been worried about Mrs. Zhang and Liu Dahe. Unless it is absolutely necessary, she will definitely keep the child at hand.

They are blood relatives, and they get along day and night. Sister Lian is very close to Liu Sheng. In her eyes, Liu Sheng is an excellent father.

Now that they were suddenly separated, she was naturally reluctant to let go. Her grandparents were bad and bullied her mother, but her father was good! Why doesn't her mother want her father anymore? Sister Lian couldn't understand.

Brother Cheng and Ruan Yimian clumsily helped their sister coax the child, hoping to free Ruan Yihan's hands to pack things.

"Stop crying Sister Lian, you go home with your uncle, and he will play with you from now on!" Brother Cheng fumbled with a handkerchief to wipe Sister Lian's face, "What's so good here? That's not your father either. What a good thing, it's not worth your nostalgia!"

Ruan Yimian squatted on the ground, holding the snack box: "Sister Lian, would you like some candy cake? This is delicious. If you eat it, you won't be sad!"

Sister Lian sobbed in a low voice: "But I only want my dad, wuwuwu..."

Both of them were the youngest children in the family and had little experience in raising children. They couldn't coax the children in the right way. They failed to coax Sister Lian well and made Dahu and Erhu who were standing beside them cry.

Dahu and Erhu cried and wanted to eat Ruan Yimian's snacks, and Brother Cheng closed the snack box.

"You bullied my nephew and daughter, and you want to eat my brother Mianmian's snacks. What a beautiful idea! If you have the ability, let your parents buy it for you! Humph!" Brother Cheng made a face and said proudly: "Oh, this The snacks that cost dozens or hundreds of dollars per box are delicious! They are fragrant and sweet, but it's a pity that some people can't eat them!"

The cries of the three children were intertwined and noisy. The roof was about to be blown off. Ruan Yimian's head hurt when he heard it.

Mrs. Zhang felt sorry for her grandson and stamped her feet in anger.

Seeing this, Ruan Yihan had no choice but to put down her work and come to coax her daughter.

She held Sister Lian in her arms and patted her back gently: "Let's not cry for now and listen to what mother has to say first, okay?"

After Sister Lian stopped crying so hard, Ruan Yihan continued: "Sister Lian, they called you a 'loser of money', and you were also very angry, right? My mother told you that you are not a loser, and so are you. My dear, you shouldn't be bullied like this."

She said with red eyes again: "Mom wants you to live a better life. Your father may have tried his best, but he really didn't protect you. Mom wants to protect you, but it's too difficult for me to be alone. You The aunt and uncle are here to help us. Let's go to grandma's house together. There will be several more people to protect you in the future, and mother will work harder to let you live a good life. Your cousin has it, and you There will be, as long as your father is willing, he can go to grandma's house to see you, but he can't go with us..."