Chapter 64

With Wu Junhao in charge of the escort agency, Huo Aowu could finally relax for two days.

The next morning, Ruan Yiwen came to Qiuyi Pavilion. After lunch, they drove the donkey cart back to the village.

Ruan Yiwen had been in school some time ago, and he learned about his cousin from Lin Qiu after Ruan Yimian left.

That day when he heard that Ruan Yimian was going to Lantian Town to pick someone up, he immediately became anxious.

"Why don't they go to the county school to find me? The people in Liujia Village are all members of the same clan, and they will definitely collude with the Liu family. If they start a fight, Ruan Yimian's bones are not strong enough for them to push him!"

"Why did Huo Aowu agree to let him go?! I have to ask!"

He was as anxious as an ant on a hot pot, restless, and was about to question Huo Aowu after he finished speaking.

Lin Qiu couldn't help but rolled his eyes: "You brought five men with you! And Xu Qingshan is here, the people in Liujia Village can't touch a finger of your brother!"

Ruan Yiwen froze at the door.

"Why didn't you tell me earlier..." He said slowly, "Well, I knew that Aowu was still reliable."

"Did you give me time to tell me?" Lin Qiu put her hands on her hips.

Ruan Yiwen looked embarrassed: "I'm worried."

He sat down politely and pushed the snack box on the table towards Lin Qiu, "Don't you love the salt and pepper crisps here the most? Try them now."

Lin Qiu snorted, picked up a piece of salt and pepper cake and threw it into his mouth, squinting with a satisfied look on his face.

"Thank you!"

Although he knew that Huo Aowu had made arrangements and his brother should be fine, Ruan Yiwen still couldn't let go when he didn't come back. In the next two days, he went to Qiuyi Pavilion every day. After Ruan Yimian came back, he devoted himself to his studies again.

In those days, I came here during the lunch break of the county school, so I didn't have time to talk in detail in the future. On the way back to Shanliu Village today, Ruan Yiwen looked angry when he heard his brother explain the whole story in detail.

"The first time I went there I wanted to persuade her to make peace. That wimp Liu Sheng was used to having his blood sucked and his bones chewed, so he felt that Sister Han should be as 'selfless and dedicated' as she was. They are not the same person. Lu Zi should have reconciled long ago."

After scolding Liu Sheng, Ruan Yiwen sighed to his younger brother: "Our brother Mian has really grown up. He is no longer the little brother who can only cry."

Ruan Yimian punched him hard: "You don't do anything serious all day long, and you always say bad things about me!"

"Ruan Mianmian, you are becoming more and more violent now, hitting people at every turn. Is it your brother Huo who has made you accustomed to it?" Ruan Yiwen bared his teeth and deliberately teased his younger brother, "Aowu, your young husband is hitting people again. , please apologize to me for him!"

Ruan Yimian stamped her feet angrily: "You go and catch the bus, I don't want to sit with you anymore!"

Ruan Yiwen wanted to say more, but found that the donkey cart suddenly stopped.

"You come and catch the bus."

After Huo Aowu said that, he sat down between him and Ruan Yimian expressionlessly.