Chapter 78

On the twelfth day of the first lunar month, Qiuyi Pavilion opened its doors.

Within three days of opening, the business in the shop was getting better and better day by day. Not only Qiuyi Pavilion, but also the Rouge Shop next to it.

The people in the county seem to attach great importance to the Lantern Festival and have been preparing for the Lantern Festival tomorrow.

Merchants also showed off their talents, each shop was hung up with colorful lanterns, and some even invited acrobatics teams to perform, preparing to make a fortune from the Lantern Festival.

Ruan Yihan adapted well to the job of shopkeeper. As a woman, she was naturally more approachable than Yuan Chun in a place like Rouge Shop. She can also take care of the little thoughts between women that Yuan Chun can't notice.

Ruan Yimian and Lin Qiu have always focused on making rouge. In the past, for festivals, they would make rouge paste to sell according to the occasion.

It's different now that Ruan Yihan is the shopkeeper.

After accepting the job as the shopkeeper, Ruan Yihan began to make suggestions for Qiu Yi Pavilion's business.

She suggested that her cousin purchase some exquisite lanterns and give them to the customers in the shop on the Lantern Festival.

"You don't need too many lanterns, just three or five. The style should be different from the ones sold outside. They must be exquisite and given to the regular customers who spent the most in the shop that day. This bonus is more festive. The atmosphere and the lanterns can also promote our shop; secondly, the special treatment can make regular customers more loyal to our shop. If they need to buy rouge cream in the future, they will definitely consider us first."

"In addition, if we are too busy, we can also do a lantern riddle guessing activity. Different lantern riddles correspond to different discounts, and there is no need to discount the price too low. Just adapt to the situation and make the guests happy. "

In the past, under Yuan Chun's management, Qiuyi Pavilion had given special discounts to regular customers, but it had never done such an event.

Ruan Yihan's suggestion sounded good, and Ruan Yimian and Lin Qiudang agreed.

It just so happens that Uncle Ruan makes some bamboo-made lanterns every year and sells them to Ruan Yiquan. This time, there is no need to buy the lanterns from Qiuyi Pavilion elsewhere.

The lanterns used for guessing lantern riddles can just use ordinary oil-paper lanterns. Ruan Yimian and Lin Qiu discussed the lanterns for old customers and decided to use silk as the outer cover and make something with a gorgeous appearance and a special style.

The Lantern Festival will soon arrive.

On this day, Ruan Yiquan drove a bullock cart to the county to sell lanterns, and Brother Cheng also brought Sister Lian to join in the fun.

"I heard that the lantern festival at night is very nice, and there are all kinds of performances. I have never seen it before! Tonight, I am going to have fun with Sister Lian!" Brother Cheng was sitting in Qiuyi Pavilion, Looking excited.

He had specially dressed up today, wearing a goose-yellow cotton robe. Half of his black hair was tied up with a red silk ribbon, and half of it was left hanging naturally. His eyebrows and lips were all covered with makeup, and his cheekbones were even painted. Three butterfly-shaped flowers of different sizes.

The fabric for his clothes was given by Ruan Yimian last year, because all his brothers and sisters had a share in the new house, but he did not. In order to make up for it, Yu Peilan specially used the good materials Ruan Yimian gave him to make clothes for him, and gave the rest to Sister Lian got dressed up.