Chapter 89

After learning that Bai Yue would ask Brother Cheng to help her design makeup every time she went to a banquet, Brother Cheng became the favorite of Qiuyi Pavilion.

This little guy is young, but he does have some talent when it comes to makeup. He can't do any of the peach blossom makeup, plum blossom makeup, and flying cloud makeup...

Because Cheng Geer is a deviant, he is better at using rich makeup, and he likes to use decorations such as flower mother-of-pearl. He also set off a trend of strong and gorgeous makeup in Wuyang County.

However, some people don't like this. Even if they need to try on makeup, they will still choose Ruan Yimian and others.

Therefore, Qiuyi Pavilion has many guests, but it is still very busy.

Brother Cheng was a little tired, so Ruan Yimian and Lin Qiu set a reward for him. Those who tried on makeup were not counted. Customers who did makeup alone would reward Brother Cheng two cents for each painting they completed.

Sometimes when I meet a generous customer, in addition to the ten cents for makeup, I will also reward Brother Cheng with some silver. These rewards belong to Brother Cheng and Qiuyi Pavilion will not accept them.

Brother Cheng was very proud and full of energy. He secretly made up his mind to become the second richest boy in Shanliu Village, and he became more attentive to his work.

Not only did he work diligently on makeup for his customers during the day, but after returning home at night, he was still studying makeup techniques in the room and thinking about new makeup on his own.

He has a lively and interesting temperament and good skills. The customers who have done makeup under him like him very much, and some of them have even made friends with him.

This time the Guangyuan Escort Agency "offended" him, and like a whistleblower, he told every customer he had made friends with about today's events.

"They put up the stage at the door of our Qiuyi Pavilion this morning. When I saw it, it didn't work! This wooden stage standing in front of our door is too much of a hindrance. What should you do if your clothes are scratched when you come in? Let's go out. One time, I put on a beautiful face, but my clothes were scratched, how terrible that is!"

"I moved the wooden block away, but they actually wanted to hit me!! That guy's arms were thicker than my legs, and he bullied a weak guy like me. Oh, it's so heartless!"

He was beaming when he spoke, with rich facial expressions and movements. One moment he imitated the guys from the Guangyuan Escort Agency and flexed his muscles, and the other moment he covered his heart and pretended to be weak. The guests were stunned for a while, feeling sympathy for him but also some Want to laugh.

However, most people still looked down upon the behavior of Guangyuan Escort Agency.

Several young men and young ladies said that they wanted to tell their parents to guard against the people from the Guangyuan Escort Agency to avoid being stabbed in the back by them.

Ruan Yihan saw that the result of his brother's "complaint" was not bad, so he did not stop him.

Sun Yuanwai and Jiang Guangqian originally wanted to take away the good shop of Zhenwu Escort Bureau, so that they could only find a shabby shop to settle down, in order to undermine their prestige.

But Huo Aowu and Wu Junhao turned around and found a better shop. Through Mr. Zhao, they extorted nearly 300 taels of silver from Sun Yuanwai and Jiang Jiangguang, which was equivalent to getting a house for nothing.