Chapter 127

After Ruan Yimian became pregnant, his movements became somewhat inconvenient. Lin Qiu and Lu Caimei no longer allowed him to visit the shop or do rouge.

He himself did not dare to show off, so Lin Qiu, Achai, and Li Chun sent him back to Shanliu Village.

Ruan Yimian and Lin Qiu have not yet told Lu Caimei and the others about the imprisonment of Ruan Yiwen and Huo Aowu. They only said that the two men were still busy in Beijing and would not be able to come back for the time being. Lu Caimei and Ruan Dexian didn't understand this, so they were fooled by him.

Ruan Yimian is almost eight months old, so it's time to find a midwife in advance.

Aunt Luhua in the village has rich experience in delivering babies. There is also Granny Wang in Furong Village next door, who is very famous in the neighborhood. Grandma Wang has been doing the job of delivering babies since she was a teenager. She has handled hundreds of women and children, and all of them have given birth to babies smoothly. Even if they encounter difficult births, Grandma Wang has a way to turn the crisis around.

Because of her good skills and famous reputation, Granny Wang is in high demand. You have to ask her to deliver babies at least three months in advance, otherwise she won't be able to be scheduled.

After Ruan Yimian was diagnosed with pregnancy, Lu Caimei and Ruan Dexian immediately went to Furong Village and made an agreement with Granny Wang to invite Granny Wang to come and sit in when their brother gave birth to a baby. I also greeted Aunt Luhua in advance and invited her over when the time comes.

I thought this would be safe, but now Ruan Yimian's belly, which is only seven or eight months old, is about to catch up with others who are ten months old. After Lu Caimei and Ruan Dexian discussed it, they decided to bring the two midwives to live with the Ruan family one month in advance.

Today they went out because of this matter. Lin Qiu, Achai, and Li Chun stayed with Ruan Yimian at Ruan's house.

Lin Qiu was worried about Ruan Yiwen and couldn't sleep all night recently. He had lost weight in just half a month. Ruan Yimian was a little worried and asked him to rest in Shanliu Village for a few more days before returning to the county.

At this time, Lichun went to cook, and Achai went to help light the fire. The two brothers sat together and talked about Ruan Yiwen and Huo Aowu.

"Your brother's classmates from the county school and the government school are all willing to testify that your brother is not a cheater. Wu Junhao has already contacted them, asked them to sign the petition, and also followed the Wu family's path to entrust someone. If you help out in Beijing, everything will be fine."

Lin Qiu had already told Ruan Yimian the truth about these things once before, and he repeated them again today. It sounded like he was comforting Ruan Yimian, but how could it not be to reassure him?

Ruan Yimian looked at the green and black eyes under his eyes, and a trace of heartache flashed in his eyes: "Lin Qiu, do you still remember the dream I mentioned? In the dream, Jiang Qingyao was already an official, and Brother Huo was just an ordinary citizen, but he also treated him He was pulled from his official position and avenged me."

"Now that I have my brother's help, Brother Huo has a greater chance of winning. I believe they will be very successful."

Lin Qiu's eyes turned red and she choked with sobs: "Okay."

The two comforted each other, both endured their own uneasiness and encouraged each other. But the little strength he had finally accumulated was shattered to pieces by Jiang Qingyao's sudden visit.