Chapter 104

After dinner, the four of them went to the West Linjiang River to hang out and eat as planned.

But West Linjiang is very lively at night, with many tourists and many vendors setting up stalls to sell food. Ruan Yimian was greedy and couldn't resist the temptation. He ate a few more snacks. Although his brother Huo helped him, he was still full.

Huo Aowu was very helpless. After returning to the inn, he wandered with him in the yard for a while before the two of them went to wash up.

There was a reply from Bai Yue, saying that he would come to see him tomorrow. Afraid that he would not be able to get up tomorrow, Ruan Yimian climbed into bed early after washing himself, folded his hands on his stomach, and assumed a peaceful sleeping posture.

"Brother Huo, we have to go to bed early tonight so that we can be energetic tomorrow." He hinted tactfully.

Huo Aowu felt sorry for his young husband's hard work on the road, so he could not bear to touch him last night. Unexpectedly, he would not be able to be intimate tonight, and Huo Aowu felt deeply resentful.

After he went to bed, Ruan Yimian hesitated for a while and finally rubbed into his arms. Huo Aowu couldn't hold back and bit Ruan Yimian on the shoulder, and then held him and kissed him for a long time before giving up.

The next day, Bai Yue went to the appointment on time and brought Qiao Haoxuan over. Qiao Haoxuan was the host and prepared a banquet in the restaurant to treat Ruan Yimian and others to dinner.

They invited him warmly, and Lin Qiu and Ruan Yiwen also followed.

Qiao Haoxuan and Ruan Yiwen both studied in Fu Xue and had met several times, but they were not familiar with each other. This time we chatted for a while during the meal. Qiao Haoxuan was gentle and elegant, while Ruan Yiwen was unruly. The two had very different personalities, but they were surprisingly close to each other.

Although Ruan Yimian and Bai Yue hadn't seen each other for half a year, they had been exchanging letters, and they were particularly affectionate when they met this time.

Bai Yue is a little more mellow and energetic than before. It seems that she is living a good life after marrying Qiao Haoxuan. Ruan Yimian is very happy for her.

Both of them brought gifts to each other. Ruan Yimian brought rouge paste from Qiuyi Pavilion and bacon made by Lu Caimei. Bai Yue brought Fucheng's special snacks, as well as some tea and supplements.

After dinner, they went boating on the lake to the west of the city, and then went to a teahouse to listen to storytelling. They played for a whole day before leaving.

After Bai Yue and Qiao Haoxuan left, Ruan Yimian and the four returned to the inn. Ruan Yiwen's vacation had been used up. Huo Aowu asked Huo Rong to drive the carriage and send him back to his home school.

In the next two days, Bai Yue came to see Ruan Yimian twice more, and brought Wu Qianrou with him the second time.

Ruan Yimian had heard about Wu Qianrou's deeds and admired him a little, but he didn't expect that Wu Qianrou treated him the same way.

However, Wu Qianrou took the initiative to ask Bai Yue to help introduce him. In addition to wanting to get to know him, there was another reason: Jade Cream.

She heard that Qiuyi Pavilion had a custom-made jade facial cream service, and was very excited. She originally planned to pick up her brother at the end of this year and go to Qiuyi Pavilion to customize a jade facial cream.

Unexpectedly, before she had time to go to Wuyang County, Ruan Yimian came to Nanyuan Fucheng first.

Wu Qianrou is Wu Junhao's sister and Bai Yue's friend. Although customizing jade cream is a bit troublesome, it is also a service that Qiuyi Pavilion has. Ruan Yimian and Lin Qiu have no reason to refuse.