Chapter 6

Ruan Yimian went to his parents the next day to discuss making money by doing Mian Rouge.

To make cotton rouge, you need to prepare flowers, cotton cloth, alum, stone bowls, mortars and pestles and other utensils. For the flowers, you can use pomegranate flowers from the back mountain. But cloth and alum have to be bought in the town for money. He has neither money nor He couldn't go to town, so he had to ask his parents for help.

After hearing his plan, Ruan Dexian and Lu Caimei were very surprised.

"Brother Mian, how did you come up with this way of making money? Our family doesn't have Rouge either!" Lu Caimei looked puzzled.

Ruan Dexian was also surprised: "These things can really make rouge? Cloth and alum are not cheap, are you sure?"

Before Ruan Yimian proposed to make rouge, he knew that his parents would ask this question, and he just wanted to tell them a little bit about what happened in his previous life.

Jiang Guangqian and his wife were doing dirty things, so his parents had to be on guard against the Jiang family.

Talking to his parents would not only give him a reasonable explanation for his different style of doing things but also the origin of Rouge Fang Zi. He could also dispel his parents' worries and let them know that he really let go of Jiang Qingyao and no longer wanted to be the son-in-law of the Jiang family.

Ruan Yimian is clear about the love his parents have for him. Although this matter is indeed a bit strange, he is not worried that he will be treated as a monster by his parents after telling him.

Ruan Yimian looked at her concerned parents and said softly: "The night before Aunt Lin came, I had a nightmare. I dreamed that I married into the Jiang family, but had a very bad life. The same goes for how to make rouge. I dreamed about it then."

Speaking of what happened in his previous life, Ruan Yimian couldn't help but feel depressed. He lowered his eyes unconsciously: "After she came over that day, what she said and did was exactly the same as in the dream, so my dream should be true. of."

Ruan Yimian's few words contain a huge amount of information.

Before Lu Caimei had time to digest the strange message that her son had dreamed about his past life, she heard him say that he had a very bad life after marrying into the Jiang family. Her heart twitched and she hurriedly said: "'It's been a very bad life. What do you mean', but Mr. Lin bullied you? What about Qingyao, isn't he a grown man who doesn't protect his husband?!"

Ruan Yimian had tried his best to suppress his emotions, but when he heard his mother's concern, he almost shed tears.

"Jiang Qingyao's parents are not easy to get along with. He wants to study, so he can't always stay by my side."

Ruan Yimian forced a smile: "This is all in a dream and has not happened yet. Since I am lucky enough to predict it, let's just avoid it. Dad, mother, let's talk about Mian Rouge!"

The Ruan family was now unable to fight against the Jiang family, and letting his parents know too clearly would only increase their pain, so Ruan Yimian did not speak too clearly.

Lu Caimei knew her son very well, but Ruan Yi Mian Ding still had something to say. But seeing that he looked downcast and didn't want to say more, she suppressed the questions in her mind for the time being.

Ruan Dexian sighed when he heard this, swallowed his words, and only asked about Mian Rouge.

Ruan Yimian told his parents about the preparations needed to make cotton rouge, the general production steps, and the sales method he envisioned.