Extra 3: Previous Life 6 [Enter with caution]

Two years later, Huo Aowu met Ruan Yiwen in Fucheng.

Ruan Yiwen came to take part in the provincial examination. As soon as he arrived in Fucheng, he came to Zhenwu Escort Bureau to find him and brought him a large bag of home-made food. However, Huo Aowu went out to escort him earlier, and they only met him today.

When they met this time, there seemed to be a layer between them. After all, they were not as close as before.

According to Yuan Yi and others, Huo Aowu has been running around in the past two years, and he has taken on all the remote and difficult jobs that others are not willing to take on. At the end of the year, he stayed in Fucheng for less than two months.

The reputation of the escort agency is getting louder and louder, and others are becoming more and more silent.

After the money became rich, the brothers got married one after another, but he was still alone.

Wu Junhao wanted to arrange a marriage for him, but he refused; a patron's brother fell in love with him and hired someone to be a matchmaker, but he also refused.

Ruan Yiwen thought of this and looked at Huo Aowu's increasingly stern face, feeling a little uncomfortable in his heart.

"You haven't been back to Shanliu Village since you came to Fucheng. My parents miss you very much. Before I came out, he gave me two thousand warnings and ten thousand instructions to come and see you."

Huo Aowu looked startled: "The escort agency is a little busy. Are Uncle Ruan and Auntie okay?"

"It's pretty good. There are just some minor problems, which are all caused by fatigue in the past few years. I'm already taking care of them."

He glanced at Huo Aowu and then said: "They have received all the things you asked Yuan Chun and the others to send back. I asked you not to buy any more. I will save the money for myself and use it for my family in the future."

Huo Aowu nodded: "There are still two months left for the provincial examination. Which inn are you staying in now? There is still room available in the Escort Bureau. Either you quit the inn and come to stay in the Escort Bureau?"

Ruan Yiwen felt warm in his heart, but also a little embarrassed. He touched his nose and said, "I live at Jiang Qingyao's place now. His master, Senior Meng, occasionally gives me some pointers on my homework, but I won't come here to trouble you."

Huo Aowu: "Sure."

After the topic ended, the two were silent for a while before Huo Aowu spoke again.

"Brother Mian, are you okay?" He lowered his head and said calmly.

Ruan Yiwen paused and said, "He is doing well and his health is much better."

"That's good."

The atmosphere fell into a deadlock again. Ruan Yiwen sighed silently in his heart and whispered: "You should also pay attention to your health. Don't work too hard."

After this meeting, Huo Aowu took another order and went out as a escort. When he came back, the provincial examination was over.

On the day when the results of the provincial examination were released, Huo Aowu sent a boy to inquire about the situation. The boy came back with good news, saying that Ruan Yiwen had passed the examination.

The next day, Huo Aowu held a banquet in the restaurant to celebrate Ruan Yiwen.

Ruan Yiwen went to the banquet alone, and he didn't bring anyone else with him.