Chapter 85

The three of them went to see the house together, and it was really good.

This house is located in Qiushui Lane. It is a three-in-one courtyard house. It is larger than the one where the Escort Bureau lives now, because it lacks a front door and has a few extra rooms.

If this house is bought, the escorts who currently live outside can also live in it. It will be much more convenient to train by then, and you can all start from the escort agency when you go to escort, so you don't have to waste time waiting for someone.

It's not far from Qiuyi Pavilion. It takes about two-quarters of an hour to walk there. It can be even faster by carriage.

Because it is a private house, the price is very different from that of a shop. The price offered by the dental shop is only one hundred and ninety taels, but after Wu Junhao finished selling it, it only cost one hundred and sixty taels.

There are also disadvantages. First, it does not face the street. In a folk alley, you have to find another street-facing shop;

Second, this house was originally a private house. After buying it, it had to be renovated and the courtyard, dining hall, and living room were renovated to accommodate the people of the escort agency.

The furniture in the house also needs to be replaced, and the rooms of the escorts need to be uniformly arranged.

Because the house is cheap, even if the cost of decoration and furniture purchase is added, it should not cost two hundred and eighty taels.

Huo Aowu and Wu Junhao were both very satisfied with the house.

Ruan Yimian and Lin Qiu originally wanted to rent the house next door to Qiuyi Pavilion, but due to the example of the Zhenwu Escort Bureau, Ruan Yimian also decided to buy it out of fear that the Jiang family would cause trouble again.

This house is much smaller, with only ten rooms in total, including three main rooms in the north, two rooms in the east and west wings, and three rooms in the south. It also includes the kitchen, main room, utility room, and toilet. There are only six rooms that can really be used for living.

But for Qiuyi Pavilion, it is enough.

This house is also a brick building, and the materials used are a little worse than the one in the escort agency next door, but it's still pretty good.

The price of this house was seventy-eight taels, and Wu Junhao helped negotiate the price and got it to fifty-six taels. Qiuyi Pavilion could afford it, and there was no need for Ruan Yimian and Lin Qiu to pay any more.

Afraid of a long night and many dreams, they paid the money and signed the deed that day.

When he went to Yahang to sign the deed with the owner of the house, Ruan Yimian brought Lin Qiu over. Lin Qiu knew that the Jiang family was dirty and had no objection to Ruan Yimian buying a house on his own initiative.

This time Mr. Zhao did not disappoint them. The day after Huo Aowu and the others bought the house, he sent them two hundred and eighty taels of silver.

After telling the people from Zhenwu Escort Bureau to move out within three days, Mr. Zhao said without worry: "I have really worked hard this time. You two must remember what you promised before, and don't do anything." Make things difficult for me."

Huo Aowu and Wu Junhao knew that he was somewhat innocent in the middle and had no intention of embarrassing him, so they naturally agreed.

The rest is to buy a shop and move.

Although moving was a trivial matter, the escort agency had a large number of people and the moving was very efficient. In two days, everything was put away and moved to the new house.