Chapter 130

Meng Hua has a narrow conscience, and his hatred and jealousy of Jiang Qingyao are very obvious, and he is not a gentleman.

While he was using Ruan Yiwen to get close to Mr. Qiao, Huo Aowu was also thinking about whether he could use him to bring down the Jiang family.

Huo Aowu knew that Meng Hualiang had a relative who served in the Metropolitan Procuratorate and could help, so he arranged a "good show" for him in his inn.

As expected, Meng Hualiang took the bait. He and his relative who was a public prosecutor found an official who had served in Wenshui Mansion to identify Jiang Qingyao.

When Huo Aowu first came to Kyoto, he visited several escort agencies in Kyoto, thinking that the escort agencies had extensive contacts and could help them get information. Huo Aowu also knew about the official who came from Wenshui Mansion.

Huo Aowu was a little surprised that Meng Hualiang and the others were able to invite this person.

He originally wanted to let Meng Hualiang take the lead, and when the court began to investigate the case, he would then take advantage of the situation and reveal all the evidence found by Ying Dong.

Unfortunately, the Jiang family and the Jiang family behind them were well prepared and responded very quickly. They suppressed the matter before Ying Dong came over.

Not only did Jiang Qingyao's suspicions be cleared, but he also falsely accused Ruan Yiwen of cheating, and by the way, Master Qiao was also involved.

Huo Aowu only learned later that Master Qiao's party had been at odds with Jiang Shangshu's group for a long time. This time, it was not only the Jiang family who wanted to deal with the Ruan family, but also Jiang Shangshu and the others who wanted to eradicate their dissidents.

The original leader of Mr. Qiao's faction was Ning Chengfeng, the former Minister of Industry.

The late emperor was suspicious and fearful of children from aristocratic families, so he used the imperial examination to promote many children from peasant families.

A group of peasants with no roots, headed by Ning Chengfeng, passed the imperial examination and became officials in the court, blocking the way of aristocratic families such as the Jiang family, so other aristocratic families including the Jiang family were very dissatisfied.

But this Ning Chengfeng is really quite capable. Not only did he marry the younger brother of a general, but when he was the minister of the Ministry of Industry, he also produced many good things that benefited the country and the people.

——The sweet potatoes and peppers that are common on people's tables today, the rice threshers used to grow crops, and various methods of fertilizing fields... were all figured out by him.

Da Chu was hit by wars and natural disasters in the past few years, and many people starved to death. Ning Chengfeng was indispensable for the current prosperity.

It turns out that the Ministry of Industry is the least conspicuous among the six ministers, and the minister of the Ministry of Industry is lower than the other ministers. But after Ning Chengfeng went to the Ministry of Industry, the Ministry of Industry felt proud and stiffened.

At that time, although aristocratic families like the Jiang family were dissatisfied, they did not dare to provoke Ning Chengfeng. Therefore, many petty officials who came from poor backgrounds and did not want to work in the field, but just wanted to do some practical work, came to work under Ning Chengfeng.

However, the General's Mansion and Ning Chengfeng were too popular at the back, and fearing that they would dissatisfy the emperor, Ning Chengfeng withdrew bravely and went to Hengning to become the prefect.