Chapter 118

At this end, Huo Aowu and the bandit leader were fighting fiercely, and Yuan Yi and the others were also in a stalemate;

On the other side, Hao Yun was chased by the gangster and came this way.

Because he had no weapons in his hands and his pants were not fastened, Hao Yun was in a bit of a panic as he was chased by the gangster and howled. But he ran fast, so he wasn't hurt.

When he ran to Huo Aowu, Hao Yun gave a false kick and finally distanced himself from the gangster.

But just as he was about to fasten his trousers, he saw that the man chasing him did not come this way. Instead, he picked up a long knife and slashed at Huo Aowu.

Huo Aowu was fighting with the bandit leader, and the rest of the escort team were also fighting separately. No one noticed the bandit behind him.

Seeing that the shining silver blade was only a palm away from Huo Aowu's back, Hao Yun's heart tightened.

Before he had time to think about it, he shouted heartbreakingly: "Boss, watch your back!"

He was so frightened that he was heartbroken. When Ruan Yiwen heard the movement, he forgot about Huo Aowu's instructions and jumped out of the carriage.

Hao Yun and Ruan Yiwen rushed over there at the same time.

At this moment of lightning and thunder, Huo Aowu seemed to have eyes on his back. He raised his knife to meet the bandit leader's long knife and turned around to kick the person behind him.

His long legs seemed to have the power of thunder. Before the gangster's knife touched him, he was kicked out by him and hit the ground with a "bang", causing him to vomit a mouthful of blood.

The bandit leader's eyes were sharp. He originally wanted to take him down while he was distracted. Unexpectedly, Huo Aowu reacted quickly. After dealing with the bandit, he quickly turned around without missing a beat on the moves on his hands and legs. The bandit leader was a little careless. It's inevitable.

In order to avoid Huo Aowu's long knife, he hit Huo Aowu on the knee, which was a vulnerable place like his stomach.

Although he endured the pain and managed to hold on, his movements were a little slow after all.

Because he couldn't dodge, his arms and chest were scratched, and he was soon kicked to the ground by Huo Aowu, looking for an opportunity.

Before he could get up again, Huo Aowu's foot stepped on him.

"ah!"

The gangster howled miserably.

Several of his ribs were crushed, and even after Huo Aowu removed his feet, he could not get up again.

This big man with a sinister face fell to the ground like a hill, rolling in pain.

At the same time, Yuan Yi and the others eliminated the remaining gangsters.

The gangsters lay on the ground, and the escorts took a breath, glanced at Hao Yun in front, and burst out laughing in unison.

"Hao Er, don't you feel cool somewhere?" Yuan Yi laughed so hard that he leaned forward and back.

"You kid, you're going to make me laugh so hard, why don't you pull up your pants quickly!"

"Ha ha ha ha!"

In his desperation, Hao Yunfang stumbled over his left foot and his right foot, causing him to fall down. Now he was lying on the ground with his buttocks bare, unable to get up.

After rebirth, the young husband regretted his marriageजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें