Chapter 50

Ruan Yimian and Lin Qiu really didn't expect that those people would expose Lin's lies without any explanation from them.

The brother was still a little angry when he talked about it.

"Mrs. Lin donated hundreds of taels of silver to Jishantang. She is always kind and charitable. She often goes to Luoling Temple to eat fast and worship Buddha. Who would have thought that she would lie and slander you? After being exposed, how can she still be stubborn? He admitted it, and said that the Jiang family raised Lin Qiu with good food and drink, but Lin Qiu stole her recipes."

"She scolded Lin Qiu for being wolf-hearted, and wanted to coerce my mother and the others into working with her to bring down Qiu Yi Pavilion, but who is willing to listen to her now?"

Once a person loses credibility, everything she does will inevitably be questioned.

Mrs. Lin said that the Jiang family treated Lin Qiu very well, but Lin Qiu was ungrateful. If it were originally, everyone might have believed it, but now, everyone will consider every word she says before deciding whether to believe it or not.

She said that she regarded Lin Qiu as her own child, but when she went out to play with those ladies, she never took Lin Qiu with her. She usually never talks about her son Jiang Qingyao, but she rarely mentions Lin Qiu, her nephew. The little brother next to her started seeing each other when he was thirteen or fourteen years old. Lin Qiu is eighteen this year, and she has not found a good marriage for him.

The most important thing is, if the Jiang family is really what she said, then why did Lin Qiu leave the Jiang family?

After Lin's mask collapsed, some people drew boundaries with her, while others continued to be friends with her out of various considerations. However, the Jiang family's glorious image was difficult to repair.

Several squires who had originally agreed to do business with the Jiang family backed out, leaving only one member, Sun Yuan. Whether this business can be done is still unclear.

The Jiang family was under attack, but Qiu Yi Pavilion's business was getting better day by day.

Ruan Yimian felt happy, but couldn't help but think of Huo Aowu. After Qiu Yi Pavilion made money, he made two new clothes and three pairs of new shoes for Huo Aowu, all using good materials. Unfortunately, his brother Huo has not come back yet.

While Ruan Yimian was trying to save Rouge Shop, Huo Aowu also encountered setbacks.

The journey ahead had been going smoothly. When passing through the bandit-infested area of Lantian Town, the escorts were extra vigilant and prepared to confront the bandits.

As soon as he entered the valley, Huo Aowu noticed that there was an ambush in the forest, and he must have come to investigate the situation.

Under his instruction, the escorts raised the escort flag tree higher, and the guys also shouted the escort agency's escort horn loudly.

When they reached a narrow section of the road, they found the thorns that had been removed.

Afraid of an ambush, the escort team stopped. Hao Qiang followed the rules and raised his voice to greet him: "The trumpet is passing through the precious land. Could you please help the heroes?"

No one answered for a long while.

Huo Aowu took a quick glance and found nothing wrong, so he immediately moved forward. The other escorts also guarded the escort car and followed closely behind him.

Until we walked out of the valley, no bandits came out to block the way.

Everyone speculated that the news sent by Wu Junhao had an effect. The bandits here recognized that they were from the Zhenwu Escort Agency and wanted to retreat.