Chapter 37

After arriving at Huo's house, after worshiping, Huo Aowu handed over the task of entertaining the guests to Xu Qingshan and Yuan Chun, and he took Ruan Yimian back to his house.

In fact, Ruan Yimian was a brother, so he could go out to entertain guests, but he was still not well enough to drink, and there were some dishes at the banquet that were inedible, so he simply went back to his bedroom to rest and get some peace and quiet.

"Have you eaten anything at noon? I asked Aunt Zhang to cook for you alone. You can eat some later?"

Ruan Yimian nodded: "Okay, I ate two brown sugar eggs at noon."

He wrung his fingers and looked at Huo Aowu with embarrassment: "Brother Huo, go out and entertain the guests. I'll sit by myself for a while."

Huo Aowu didn't move and could only look at him intently. The deep and hot gaze made Ruan Yimian even more embarrassed and annoyed. He stretched out his hand to push Huo Aowu and said unconsciously: "Get out quickly!"

Huo Aowu took his hand and put it on his chest. Ruan Yimian was scalded by the temperature on his chest, and his face felt hot. Just as he was about to speak, he saw the man leaning over and hugging him, and then his lips were blocked. .

Huo Aowu was gentle at first, with a hint of probing, but after realizing that Ruan Yimian had no resistance at all, he couldn't control himself and could no longer hold back his desire to get close to his beloved.

The closer he kissed, the heavier the kiss became. Ruan Yimian's body softened, he felt numb all over his body, and he couldn't help but tremble slightly.

The love in Huo Aowu's heart was as strong as a ball of flame, making his heart almost burn. The person in his arms was fragrant and soft, and the sweet lips made him addicted, unable to stop.

His big palms unconsciously moved to Ruan Yimian's waist. When Ruan Yimian regained consciousness, he was already sitting on Huo Aowu's lap.

The size difference between Huo Aowu and him was huge. His spacious chest could hold him whole. He was held by those powerful arms, and his thin body was pressed against the man's tight chest. Their hearts were beating fast. sharp.

When he felt the unusual touch on his buttocks, Ruan Yimian froze. He put his hand against Huo Aowu's face and pushed him out with shame and annoyance.

After finally parting their lips, Ruan Yi complained softly: "How can you go out like this?!"

Huo Aowu looked at Ruan Yimian's bright red and tender lips with fascination, his Adam's apple rolled, and he didn't speak for a long time.

Ruan Yimian was angry and anxious: "I'm talking to you!" I didn't know that his brother Huo was such an anxious person! Ruan Yimian glanced down at him, then quickly looked away in fear.

The wedding robe that Huo Aowu wore today was very loose. However, not only did he have a magnificent figure, he was also extremely impressive. It was very obvious at this moment that clothes could not hide it.

Ruan Yimian felt desperate. When he raised his eyes, he found that Brother Huo's mouth was covered with his lipstick. Ruan Yimian was about to cry.

"What should we do, Brother Huo!" He hurriedly wiped someone's mouth.

"Mianmian." Huo Aowu held her in his arms, his voice hoarse, "My Mianmian."

His hot breath hit the side of Ruan Yimian's face, and the affection in his voice was so strong that Ruan Yimian's heart trembled.

Ruan Yimian felt a little soft-hearted for some reason, and the hand that was about to reject him instead wrapped around his neck.

The two hugged each other to calm down, but the abnormality in Huo Aowu couldn't go away for a while. Ruan Yimian was afraid that someone would come over later, and his brother Huo would be embarrassed, so he had to talk about his rouge business and wanted to transfer it for someone else. transfer force. He read to his brother Huo how much money he earned every day and what rouge he sold. He finished talking and finally made people "calm down".