Chapter 69

Zhenwu Escort Agency has been running smoothly for a few months since its opening. This is the first time it has encountered such a big setback.

If sixteen people were killed at once, the escort agency might not be able to continue operating. Even if Hao Qiang and the others were lucky enough to escape, Luo Ji's batch of silk and satin was worth thousands of taels, and the escort agency would have to break the bank to pay for it.

Moreover, if the escort is lost, the reputation of the escort agency will be damaged, and it will be difficult to do business in the future.

Even though the rules had just been established a while ago, the escorts and servants in the escort agency could not control their anxiety and started talking a few words.

Some people say that Huo Aowu should not have transferred Yuan Qi to Xuchang's team. One more person would have more strength, not to mention Yuan Qi's kung fu is good. If he is with Hao Qiang, they may have a little more vitality;

Some people also said that the two Hao brothers were unlucky. When they were choosing the escort team that day, Hao Yun was drunk and slowed down his movements by half a beat. When he realized it, his brother's team was already full. Later, Yuan Qi was transferred to Xuchang, which happened to free up a position, and Hao Yun took it up. With this supplement, both brothers may be lost;

Some people say that Yuan Qi is lucky and escaped this time...

Although these remarks are not pleasant to listen to, they are not excessive. With such a big thing happening, everyone felt uneasy. After discussing it for a few words, Huo Aowu and Wu Junhao could understand everyone's mood.

But Huo Aowu and Wu Junhao could no longer tolerate those who took pleasure in others' misfortune and slandered Huo Aowu and Wu Junhao, saying that they were arrogant and just wanted to sit back and enjoy their success instead of going out to work, thus bringing disaster to the escort agency.

The two of them cleaned up the people in the escort agency and sent away an escort who was gloating about his misfortune and two handymen who had malicious suspicions about them. Only then did the turmoil calm down.

What surprised Huo and Wu was that the handyman who arranged Ruan Yimian with Xuchang last time not only did not discuss the rights and wrongs of the two bosses with others this time, but also stood up and talked with those people when others slandered them. There was a few debates.

It was precisely because of their quarrel that Huo Aowu and Wu Junhao knew what the people below were saying.

After sending away those with evil intentions, he transferred Ying Dong back from Shunyi Bank, explained to him the matters related to the Escort Bureau, and asked him to stay in the Escort Bureau to take charge of the overall situation in the past few days.

Huo Aowu was busy until nightfall when all the affairs of the escort agency were settled.

He will leave for Changhe Mountain tomorrow, and the only thing he can't worry about now is his young husband.

This round trip will take about five or six days, and I am going to compete with the bandit leader. I am afraid that his young husband will cry again.

The man who had always been calm felt a little panicked when he thought of this.

At night, Huo Aowu hugged his young husband, weighed his words and spoke, but before he finished speaking, Ruan Yimian's tears fell.

"Ugh, why is that boss Kou so annoying? Why does he want to fight with you! Has he killed anyone before?"