Chapter 96

Ruan Yimian and Huo Aowu rested at home for two days, and then the two returned to the county.

At the rouge workshop, Rao Qiaoyun has already taken advantage of it. Occasionally when he can't make up his mind, he can go to Ruan's house and ask Lu Caimei for help. Ruan Yimian is no longer needed to guard here.

When they went back this time, they also brought Ruan Yimian and his uncle Jiang Yuanzhong with them.

Ruan Dening took her husband and grandson back to her parents' house for a wedding banquet this time, and said she wanted to stay for a few more days. Her husband, Jiang Yuanzhong, was not happy at first, but he changed his mind after arriving.

Jiang Yuanzhong started his career as a salesman, and later opened a grocery store of his own. In the past few years, his business has been good, and his family has become well off.

Ruan Dening paid a lot of money every time she returned to her parents' home. Ruan Yimian treated her illnesses, and she subsidized the Ruan family. Although Jiang Yuanzhong envied the Ruan family for producing a scholar, he had always regarded the Yuan family as poor relatives in need of support, and always felt that he was superior to them in front of the Ruan family.

When I came here again this time, I found that everything was different.

The Ruan family's sick little brother was completely cured. He opened a rouge shop in the county and a rouge workshop in the village. A little brother, the business is bigger than him?

This little brother's husband, who is an Orion, actually owns an escort agency, the famous Zhenwu Escort Agency!

To go to Nanye County, you have to pass through Changhe Mountain. Because Boss Kou has said that people from the Zhenwu Escort Bureau in Changhe Mountain can go wherever they want, so most caravans going to Nanye County will ask the Zhenwu Escort Bureau to help escort the escorts. Nanye County Many merchants have also heard about the reputation of Zhenwu Escort Agency.

Jiang Yuanzhong was particularly impressed. The last time Ruan Yimian got married, the wedding banquet was held beautifully. There were several meat dishes on the banquet, which were said to be wild animals that Huo Aowu hunted in the mountains.

At that time, Ruan Dening boasted in front of him that his nephew had married a capable man, but Jiang Yuanzhong didn't take it seriously.

What's the use of being good at hunting? A poor hunter who lived in a dilapidated mud house when he got married, he only had a few meats and vegetables to make him look good, which was incomparable to his family.

Unexpectedly, within half a year, this poor hunter suddenly transformed into the owner of the county's escort bureau. He is a big businessman in Nanye County, and he is someone he does not dare to offend easily.

This young man bought a big house in the town and several servants to serve him.

Ruan Dexian and Lu Caimei benefited from them. Now they hardly have to do the farm work themselves. They eat three meals a day better than the Jiang family. They eat ginseng stewed chicken every other day to replenish their health. They look better than him and Ruan Dening. Some.

Jiang Yuanzhong was extremely envious. This time Ruan Dening praised Ruan Yimian and Huo Aowu in front of him. Not only did he not refute, but he also echoed a few words. His attitude towards Ruan Dexian and Lu Caimei has also become much warmer, and he no longer thinks that they are bastards who have never seen the world.

The Ruan family is not as outstanding as the Ruan family, but it is not bad.

Last year, I received a letter from the Ruan family, saying that Ruan Yihan and her husband had returned to her parents' home. Ruan Dening was so worried that she didn't sleep well all night.