Chapter 3

After hearing what Lin said, Lu Caimei gasped in anger.

With Lin's behavior, Brother Mian might have a hard time getting married, but the two children are in love with each other, and Brother Mian is not in good health. Ruan Dexian only hopes that he can find a husband that he likes. He missed Jiang Qingyao, and Mian I'm afraid it will be difficult to meet the person you like.

Ruan Dexian was a little embarrassed, but no matter what, if Jiang Qingyao wanted to marry a concubine, he could not agree to the marriage.

Ruan Dexian closed his eyes and made a decision in his heart. He was about to speak when he saw Ruan Yiwen coming in with his brother.

Ruan Yiwen's words greatly touched his brother and he couldn't help crying for a while. Ruan Yiwen coaxed his brother and wiped his face with him before coming to the main room.

Although they arrived a little late, they heard Lin's words outside the house.

Ruan Yimian was a little afraid of Mrs. Lin in his previous life. Every time he was ridiculed by her, he didn't know how to refute. He didn't even dare to look at her on weekdays. But this time when they met again, the anger and hatred in his heart defeated his timidity.

He looked at Mrs. Lin steadily: "Don't think about it, I..."

"You agreed, right? Then you have to remember clearly. This is all your own choice. Don't let me give birth to a son when the time comes. If I take a concubine for Qingyao, you will be so naughty and disturb the family."

When she heard Ruan Yimian say, "Don't think about it," Lin took it for granted that he had agreed to her request.

Lin looked over as soon as they came in. She looked at Ruan Yimian up and down.

The young man in front of me has a childish look on his face, and he seems to be very capable at first glance. He is quite handsome, but his body is too thin and can be blown away by a gust of wind. He must be Ruan Yimian.

Ruan Yimian's clothes and shoes all revealed her poverty, and her eyes were still a little red and swollen. He probably cried after hearing her words. This kind of cowardly temper made her Qingyao want to kill her. Get married.

The farmer's brother really had no backbone. Before Ruan Yimian could finish speaking, Mrs. Lin spoke with a half-smile. Unexpectedly, Ruan Yimian blocked her words immediately.

"Don't think about it. I won't marry. You can marry as many as you like."

His voice was not loud, but as soon as he said these words, everyone looked over in shock. Not only Lin, but also his parents and brothers were extremely surprised at this moment.

Ruan Yimian reached the age of seventeen and this was the first time he had "quarreled" with the same person!

Mrs. Lin really didn't expect that neither the Ruan family nor his wife dared to say anything, but it was Ruan Yimian who gave her a hard time. Neither the "Brother Mian" in her son's mouth nor the Ruan Yimian she met looked like a person who dared to talk back!

She thought about it for a while and then realized that he was trying to get Joe from her!

Mrs. Lin despised this kind of petty behavior in her heart, and she didn't hide it on her face. She spoke coldly: "Have you thought clearly? There is no use in trying to get angry with Qiao here. You If you say you won't marry today, it's useless to kneel down and beg me later!"

Ruan Yimian saw her yin and yang look and remembered what happened in her previous life. She also said the same thing in her previous life when she forced herself to kneel down in the woodshed.