Extra 2: Cheng Hao 1

Shanliu Village has been very lively recently. Ruan Yicheng, the younger brother of the second Ruan family, was caught teasing a man and yelled out. The younger brother was chased and beaten for half a mile by his mother, and became the laughing stock of the villagers after dinner.

Brother Cheng has a wild temper and has been careless since he was a child. What happened to him made his parents very worried. He finally made up his mind to marry Liu Feng back to his brother, but unexpectedly he was rejected.

After receiving the rejection letter, Yu Peilan and Ruan Deming looked worried.

"Our brother Cheng is a little bit tough-tempered, but his character and appearance are not first-class. What can he find fault with?" Yu Peilan was very angry.

Ruan Deming took a puff of dry cigarette and looked helpless: "That's not what you said. Everyone has their own preferences for carrots and cabbage. Even if they don't like our brother, we can't force him, right?"

"It's all your fault! You clearly knew what kind of character your son was, but you still invited Liu Feng to come over and cut rice for our family. Aren't you trying to seduce him????" Yu Peilan gave him a sideways look.

Ruan Deming couldn't sit still: "Didn't you say that it's not easy for the Aowu brothers and they are all honest children? If you want to hire part-time workers, just hire them?"

Yu Peilan glared at him angrily: "There are several Aowu brothers, but you just hired Liu Feng. Liu Feng is famously handsome, how can our little brother be able to handle it?"

"Brother Cheng didn't say that he was interested in him before!" Ruan Deming sighed, "What should we do now? Everyone outside is laughing at our brother."

Yu Peilan was extremely worried: "It's just a small matter outside. I'll forget about it in a few days. But if our brother knows that Liu Feng won't obey him, he doesn't know how to make trouble! And he This marriage can't be postponed any longer, it's also a problem for us to find a husband for him!"

The couple looked at each other and sighed in unison.

Brother Cheng came back from his friend Brother Shuang's house. He saw his parents frowning, hesitating to speak, and feeling a little puzzled.

"Dad, Mom, what's wrong with you two? Is there someone in the village who is gossiping about me again?" Brother Cheng raised his eyebrows and said aggressively: "Who is it? I'll tear their mouths apart!"

"No one says anything bad about you." Yu Peilan sat down with her son, "You spend all day away from home, and you tear people apart when you open your mouth or shut up. Who will dare to marry you in the future?"

Brother Cheng chuckled and winked at his mother: "Didn't you go help me find out what Brother Liu Feng said? How much does he want as a betrothal gift?"

"How much do you want as a betrothal gift? I haven't agreed to it at all." Yu Peilan sighed quietly.

Brother Cheng stood up and said, "What's going on? Why doesn't he agree?"

His eyebrows drooped, he stamped his feet and said angrily: "Which guy in Shanliu Village is prettier than me? If he doesn't marry me, who else does he want to marry? Is it because he refuses to get married and wants to marry one?"

Ruan Deming on the side couldn't stand listening any longer: "How can you be such a thick-skinned guy? People just don't like you."

"What? I don't believe it!" Brother Cheng froze on the spot with an expression of disbelief, "I'm going to ask him why he doesn't want to marry me!"