Chapter 74

The snow outside the house was falling, getting heavier and heavier.

The room was warm and the atmosphere was charming.

Ruan Yimian opened the window half way and was leaning against the window to watch the snow. After Huo Aowu washed up, put away the bathtub and dirty clothes, he sat down next to him.

"Is it cold?" Huo Aowu took his young husband into his arms and tucked the blanket around him tightly.

The heat on Ruan Yimian's face had just subsided a little, but it became warm again after being hugged by him like this.

"N-not cold," he stammered.

Huo Aowu buried his head in his neck and laughed muffledly.

"Mianmian."

"What are you doing?" Ruan Yimian was shuddered by his warm breath.

"Mianmian."

"Brother Huo, you are so annoying!" He puffed up his cheeks and said fiercely.

As soon as he finished speaking, a kiss fell on his cheek, and then, someone held his head and kissed his lips.

"Well..." Ruan Yimian's resisting hand unconsciously wrapped around the man's neck under the man's hot kiss.

The small couch was quite spacious, but Huo Aowu was so tall that Ruan Yimian felt that he had no way to retreat, and he fell into the arms of his elder brother Huo.

His supplements these days have paid off, and he has gained a little weight visibly. Now his flesh and bones are evenly proportioned, slender, and soft when held in his arms, and he feels great in the hand.

Huo Aowu's big hands moved around his body. He was panting heavily and felt that his body was almost burning.

"It's not night yet!" Huo Aowu's kiss fell on his neck, and Ruan Yimian was finally able to speak.

Although it was a complaint, it was said in his soft voice, and it had no lethality.

"No wait." The lust in Huo Aowu's voice made Ruan Yimian blush even more.

"We still have to stay up late!"

"Go and watch on the bed." After Huo Aowu said that, he picked him up.

Ruan Yimian felt something abnormal under her buttocks, she hurriedly straightened up, wrapped her arms around his waist and climbed up, panting slightly and pressed her face against his neck.

Huo Aowu's steps became faster. After putting him on the bed, he couldn't wait to lean over and kiss the increasingly red lips...

He thought of Ruan Yimian's action of peeling off the sugar cake paper. The layers of sugar paper were peeled off, and inside lay a small, white and tender rabbit-shaped sugar cake. It was his little piece of sugar cake.

Soft, sweet, and extremely delicious.

Huo Aowu ate from dusk to early morning, feeling satisfied both physically and mentally, as if he were bathed in the spring breeze.

Ruan Yimian also realized his wish to keep up the New Year's Eve. When the firecrackers sounded to welcome the New Year and welcome the New Year, he cried hoarsely: "Oh, I haven't even eaten my snacks."

The next day, Huo Aowu felt refreshed and energetic, but Ruan Yimian felt as if his essence had been sucked away by a demon. His whole body was sore and weak. He slept for most of the day before he recovered.

Huo Aowu looked at the black and blue eyes of his young husband and felt a little guilty. He had already restrained his strength yesterday, but he didn't expect that it still made him unable to get out of bed.