Chapter 79

The girl in the mirror has red lips and white teeth, and slightly frowned eyebrows. The red spot on her left cheek is cleverly painted into small red flowers, like a plum blossom falling on her face.

Although there are still some areas uncovered, it is no longer easy to notice.

This kind of makeup would look a bit out of the ordinary on weekdays, but on days like the Lantern Festival, it's not out of the ordinary.

The young lady seemed a little nervous, and her hand holding the mirror trembled slightly. When she saw what she looked like now, her eyes immediately turned red.

Brother Cheng panicked and stared at her eagerly: "But, don't cry, it's hard to finish the painting!"

Ruan Yimian was also a little flustered, wringing his hands and saying, "I see it's a little late. Are you going to visit the lantern festival? Don't waste time."

Seeing the two of them at a loss, the young lady suddenly smiled and said, "Thank you."

"Go and pay the money, Xing'er."

She confessed to her little maid, then looked at Ruan Yimian, and said seriously: "My surname is Bai, and the house at the end of Tonghua Alley is a humble house. Thank you very much, Mr. Young Master, for today. If there is anything I can do to help you in the future, , you can go there to find me."

Ruan Yimian was stunned for a moment: "Okay, thank you."

The little maid came back after settling the bill, carrying a carp-shaped lantern in her hand. She said happily: "Miss, we are one of the most expensive regular customers today. This is a lantern given by the shopkeeper!"

"It's really unique. Mr. Ruan took the trouble to make it."

After Miss Bai thanked Ruan Yimian, she left with the lantern under the envious eyes of the other guests.

Ruan Yihan sent her outside, and when she came back, she praised Brother Cheng: "The painting is good."

After Miss Bai left, it was getting late, and the number of customers in the shop gradually decreased.

Brother Cheng couldn't sit still and was anxious to take Sister Lian to the lantern festival.

Ruan Yimian wrapped fifty coins for him and stuffed it into his hand: "Brother Cheng, thank you for your help today. You can use this money to buy food at night."

Brother Cheng's eyes lit up: "Thank you, Brother Mianmian! Brother Mianmian, you are so good!"

Before Ruan Yihan could stop him, he had already put the money into his small purse.

Ruan Yihan was angry and laughing, and said to Ruan Yimian: "He has come to Qiuyi Pavilion so many times to eat and drink for free, and he only did this little thing today, and you give him so much money!"

"How can eldest sister say that? It's not like you haven't noticed how many people have praised me today! Isn't this a big deal? It's obviously a big help!"

As Brother Cheng said, he took Ruan Yimian's arm again, blinked and said, "Brother Mianmian, do you think I performed well today? Well, do you want to hire me as your assistant?"

He patted his chest in a serious manner: "It's hard to find a good-looking guy with good skills like me!"

Ruan Yimian hesitated for a moment, and Ruan Yihan immediately said: "You can do it! The makeup you put on is fine for the Lantern Festival, but it is not suitable on weekdays. How can anyone paint the moon and flowers on their face on weekdays? "