Extra 1: Parents' secrets 3

Lin Qiu's belly is not as big as Ruan Yimian's when she was pregnant, but after all, she is nine months old and is not much lighter.

When they left, he was still a thin boy, fast-moving and fast-moving, but now he looks much calmer and his face is a little haggard. It seems that he suffered some pain after being pregnant.

Ruan Yimian hugged him carefully, with mixed feelings in her heart, and her tears couldn't help but fall.

"We haven't seen each other for so long. We, Ruan Mianmian, are now fathers, but we still fall in love with Jin Doudou!" Lin Qiu's eyes were slightly red, and she patted his shoulder and teased with a smile, "Don't cry, you Brother Huo and Both bastards are watching!"

Ruan Yimian looked back, and saw Huo Aowu holding Huairong and looking in this direction. The father and son, one big and the other small, were both frowning, with exactly the same expression. Huailing, who was being held by Lu Caimei, had a confused and panicked face.

Afraid of scaring the child, Ruan Yimian quickly wiped away her tears and gathered her emotions.

Lu Caimei looked at Lin Qiu with distressed eyes. When Ruan Yimian was nine months pregnant, she only recuperated at home and did not do any work. There were many people in the house to take care of her, but Lin Qiu still had to take care of the shop with a big belly.

Lin Qiu lost his parents when he was a boy and was treated harshly by his aunt and his family. As an adult, after marrying Ruan Yiwen, an "official man", he looked at the scenery, but at first he was worried about Ruan Yiwen, and soon left his hometown and accompanied Ruan Yiwen to Beijing to take up a job.

Although Ruan Yiwen is the number one scholar, his official position is not high. There is a mixed crowd in Beijing, and if a brick is dropped casually, it will hit the rich and powerful people.

Ruan Yiwen, a peasant with no foundation, had to live with his tail between his legs, and Lin Qiu had to worry about him.

The glory of the carp leaping over the dragon gate is true, and it is also true that I am not as free and comfortable as before.

These heartaches are not easy for outsiders to understand, but the Ruan family knows it well.

Lu Caimei handed Huailing to Ruan Dexian, and went to help Lin Qiu in three steps at a time: "How can this damn kid Yiwen take care of you? Your belly is so big, and he still lets you work outside!"

"Mom, I was worried because I had to go to the shop to guard her. I don't blame him."

There are many talented people in Beijing, and there are many good rouge shops. Their Qiuyi Pavilion was a blessing in disguise. Because they were famous for what they had done before, when he came to Beijing, he took advantage of the fame of Yurong Cream to open the shop quickly.

But it is easy to open a shop, but it is difficult to maintain a shop. The method that worked in Wuyang County was a bit unaccustomed to the local environment in Beijing.

Jade Face Cream used to be invincible, but last year, a rouge shop developed an imitation product that can compete with the quality of Jade Face Cream, but the variety is not as many as Qiu Yige's.

He spent a lot of effort to make Qiuyi Pavilion achieve its current results, and he really didn't dare to take it lightly.

Lin Qiu was helped to sit down in the main room. He didn't mention the business difficulties and only explained a few words to Ruan Yiwen.

"I'm just a little bit belly-y, but I still have no problem moving around, and all the work in the shop is done by waiters. I just watch, so I'm not tired.