1

Welcome to UU to read the book, ask for a book/report error, contact usBack to Home | Sign up | Login

You can search for the title and author of the book, please don't make a mistake if you don't write a word

HomeMy bookshelfFantasy novelsXianxia XiuzhenUrban modernMilitary history traversalOnline game competitionHorror sci-fiHomo dimensionIntegrated romanceRomantic youthThe whole novellist

You are here: UU Reading Books > Urban > List of the latest chapters of the Gate of Rebirth in the Last Days > Chapter 1: Disappeared?

Choose a background color: Choose a font:Song body, black body, elegant black italics, imitation Song Choose a font size:Small, medium, large, extra-largeRestore the default

Chapter 1: Disappeared?

Hot recommendation:、

September 85_856642020

"Hurry, hurry! Come on! Those things are catching up! With one panicked scream after another, a team of more than a dozen people fled in a hurry through the narrow alley.

About ten meters away from the people at the end of the line, there were thirty or forty "people" crammed and clumped and hobbled behind them.

This team of people, both old and young, has been chased for several streets, and their physical strength is very serious. But those "people" who seemed to be unsteady in their walk still maintained their speed, always hanging behind their ranks, as if they were never tireless.

Gu Ning was wearing a wide gray tracksuit that didn't fit at all, and he half-pulled and half-supported Gu's mother and ran forward desperately, running in the middle of the team. Because of the violent running, a piece of chocolate fell out of the pocket of the top of the sportswear, Gu Ning sighed, glanced at the chocolate on the ground, his eyes were full of desire, but he suppressed his urge to pick it up, and continued to run forward. In her right hand, she was still tightly carrying a watermelon knife nearly half a meter long, which was stained with gray-black viscous slime.

Gu's mother, who was running next to her, turned pale, in fact, it was already difficult to support, and her legs were like being filled with lead, but she was afraid that she would drag Gu Ning down, so she gritted her teeth and persevered.

Gu Ning looked at the minibus parked less than 100 meters in front of him, and a trace of joy floated in his heart.

However, it is at this time.

"No, I'm not going to be able to run!" A middle-aged woman in the rushing team stopped screaming, her hands on her knees and gasping violently, her face was as white as paper and her head was sweating, obviously she had reached the limit, she was originally running not far behind Gu Ning, but when she stopped, she was left behind by the team in the blink of an eye.

"Gu Ning! My mom is in the back! A girl not far from Gu Ning screamed in panic at Gu Ning!

Gu Ning didn't know how long it had been since she had washed her face, her face was dusty, and there was almost a thick layer of dirt in some places, and she could hardly see the original skin color on her face, she turned her head to look, and sure enough, she saw her aunt standing at the back of the line panting heavily, and the zombie closest to her was only less than ten meters away. She turned her head and glanced at the minibus parked a hundred meters away, the fastest people had already gotten into the car, Gu Ning turned to her mother and said, "Mom, you go to the car to meet my dad first, and my cousin and I will go to save my aunt." Come right here!

"Ning Ning, can you help me go? I—I'm weak in my legs," the girl had a frightened and helpless face, and she had an expression that was about to cry.

Gu Ning wanted to say more, but at this time, her aunt was already in danger, and she really didn't have time to argue with her anymore, so she could only grit her teeth and say, "Then you take care of my parents!"