171

I love to read the Pen Fun Pavilion

Hint: It's better to have fewer words than to make mistakes

Search for novels

Login, Register

HomeFantasy novelsXianxia novelsUrban FictionRomanceHistorical novelsOnline game novelsScience fictionHorror novelsFinish the novelLeaderboardMy bookshelf

Background:

Default base color

Font:

default

Size:

default

Double-click to scroll:

moderate

Love to read the Pen Fun Pavilion > The Gate of Rebirth in the Last Days > Chapter 171

Chapter 171

Author: Please call me King of the Mountain Back to Table of Contents Add to Bookmark Recommend this book

Remember [Love Reading Pen Fun Pavilion www.adbqg.com] in one second, and read wonderful novels for free without pop-ups! The www.adbqg.com of Biqu Pavilion is the fastest update of the latest chapter of the Gate of Rebirth in the Last Days!

Gu Ning was carried out of the room by the young man behind him, and walked deeper into the cabin, and someone shouted from behind: "Dumb! What are you doing? Where to carry her? The

boy paused, turned his head, and saw the scene of the man being pierced through his chest by vines.

Gu Ning didn't look back and said, "Let's go." The

young man carried Gu Ning on his back and continued to walk.

When she broke into the door, a person rushed out from behind the door, raised a stool high and was about to smash it down, but she was so frightened that she didn't dare to move because of the sharp vines that stopped three centimeters away from the door in front of her. Zhuang Chen's state was awake, sitting on the bed weakly, Liu Xin still had horror on his face, but his arms were always open in front of Zhuang Chen.

There was a man lying in a pool of blood on the ground.

"Dumb!" Liu Xin greeted the young man excitedly, but unfortunately the young man still had a wooden face and did not respond.

Zhuang Chen's eyes lit up when he saw Gu Ning, and then said, "Go find Yi Shaoqing Xia and them."

Gu Ning nodded at Liu Mei, instructed her to lock the door, and was about to go to Yi Shaoqing and them, and met Yi Shaoqing who looked alive halfway through, both sides were taken aback, and then asked, Yi Shaoqing said that because of his special physique, the effect of the drug on him was very small, and he only saw that the situation was not good at that time, and he was indeed a little dizzy and pretended to lose consciousness. After being carried into a container and locked up, he immediately managed to escape.

"Don't worry, Xia and Director He Zhong are fine. Is Zhuang Chen okay? Yi Shaoqing was always more anxious about Zhuang Chen.

"She's fine." Gu Ning said.

Yi Shaoqing just breathed a sigh of relief, but suddenly changed color and shouted, "Be careful!" Then he shoved hard at the boy! The young man was pushed against the wall along with Gu Ning on his back.

However, the gunshot didn't go out, the man standing behind Gu Ning with a gun stood stunned, a vine ran through the wrist of the hand he held the gun, and then through his chest, he was not dead, but he looked down at the vine that ran through his chest in disbelief, and then raised his head with difficulty, looked at this side painfully and said with difficulty: "Alien, strange..."