45

Welcome to UU to read the book, ask for a book/report error, contact usBack to Home | Sign up | Login

You can search for the title and author of the book, please don't make a mistake if you don't write a word

HomeMy bookshelfFantasy novelsXianxia XiuzhenUrban modernMilitary history traversalOnline game competitionHorror sci-fiHomo dimensionIntegrated romanceRomantic youthThe whole novellist

You are here: UU Reading Books > Urban > List of the latest chapters of the Gate of Rebirth in the Last Days > Chapter 45

Choose a background color: Choose a font:Song body, black body, elegant black italics, imitation Song Choose a font size:Small, medium, large, extra-largeRestore the default

Chapter 45

Hot recommendation:、

85_85664 Gu Ning didn't go out of his way to inform the white wolf, because the white wolf didn't drink the broth at night, which proved that he should have also discovered something wrong, since he was the leader of the underworld before, this vigilance should be there.

The night was getting deeper.

The rain outside the window was like a lullaby in the middle of the night.

After a long time, those people did not move.

Gu Ning glanced at the time, it was already eleven o'clock in the evening.

Jia Daochang couldn't bear it, so he fell asleep against the corner of the wall in a daze, and made a slight snoring sound.

Xiang Xu was about to wake him up, but Gu Ning grabbed her hand in the dark and shook his head.

Gu Ning leaned against the wall, her eyes closed, she heard the breathing of those lying on the ground, they were lying on the ground with their eyes closed, as if they had fallen into a deep sleep, it was quiet, it was too quiet.

A person who falls asleep is not a dead person, and even if he falls into a deep sleep, there will be some movements, and when he moves, there will naturally be a sound.

But no.

There was no sound of people turning their bodies, and there was no sound of clothes rubbing.

Only the sound of breathing, which was disturbed by intense excitement and excitement, came into Gu Ning's ears in a low and shallow but extremely clear way, and Gu Ning could almost imagine the tense muscles that were ready to burst out under the clothes that pretended to be asleep.

Of the people in this room, except for Jia Daochang, only Pei Jing, who had drunk broth during the day, really fell asleep.

Other than that, everyone was awake.

Everyone is waiting.

Wait for a signal.

Finally, there was an extremely subtle sound of the fabric rubbing.

Someone cautiously stood up from among the lying people.

Then, one by one, the people carefully stood up from the ground, silently and so cautiously, after they began to eat human flesh for the first time, they had carried out this training countless times in order not to wake up the "food" in their sleep, and after countless training and "actual combat", they were able to stand up like this without making a sound, and then slaughter those people in their sleep.

This was actually a very difficult decision, whether it was those guns or the murderous aura emanating from Gu Ning and the others, it proved that their gang was very difficult to mess with. If it weren't for the fact that no one had broken in for a month, if it weren't for the fact that winter was approaching, and their stock of jerky had bottomed out, they might not have taken such a big risk.