35

Welcome to UU to read the book, ask for a book/report error, contact usBack to Home | Sign up | Login

You can search for the title and author of the book, please don't make a mistake if you don't write a word

HomeMy bookshelfFantasy novelsXianxia XiuzhenUrban modernMilitary history traversalOnline game competitionHorror sci-fiHomo dimensionIntegrated romanceRomantic youthThe whole novellist

You are here: UU Reading Books > Urban > List of the latest chapters of the Gate of Rebirth in the Last Days > Chapter 35

Choose a background color: Choose a font:Song body, black body, elegant black italics, imitation Song Choose a font size:Small, medium, large, extra-largeRestore the default

Chapter 35

Hot recommendation:、

85_85664 went all the way away with the third brother's flamboyant laughter.

The faces of the soldiers of the second company were very exciting.

Suddenly, one of the soldiers shouted, "I don't believe she's so powerful!" Maybe it's cheating! Then he trotted all the way to the bottom of the target and watched for a long time, and when he came back, he was so depressed that he could no longer say anything.

Zhang Yueguo, the commander of the second company, had a cloudy face, and the others didn't dare to speak, so he patted Zhai Jun's shoulder and said, "Zhai Jun, you see, Xie Aiguo doesn't know where to find such a powerful girl." And I think that the girl shoots at such a short interval, and can still shoot so accurately, but she is a veteran. In three days, the people of the five-star brigade will come over to pick people. In this way, from today onwards, you will leave all the training of the company and concentrate on training me with guns.

Zhai Jun nodded heavily: "Yes!" Captain.

Someone asked, "But company commander, isn't that woman the niece of the third company commander?"

Zhang Yueguo frowned and said, "What the hell niece." If he had such a powerful niece, he would have a little good thing, and he would like to beat gongs and drums so that everyone in the world would know that his dog temper could still be hidden until now?! You usually go to the little rabbit cubs in Sanlian to inquire about where Xie Aiguo found this girl. Otherwise, you will be buried to death by the people of the Third Company in the future! What are you doing in a daze?! Keep practicing!

Seeing Zhang Yueguo's anger, the soldiers hurriedly continued to practice the target.

Zhai Jun even took a stable position, lay there and never moved again.

On the other side, the people of the third company were a jubilant scene.

It was already nearly eleven o'clock at this time, and the third brother directly ended the training and pulled everyone in the third company to the small restaurant outside the army.

There were nearly 100 people in the third company, and even the cooking class was pulled over, and the small restaurant was crowded.

Zhang Xiaobai was standing there spitting and fiercely describing Gu Ning's heroic shooting posture and the emotional changes of the people in the second company. Even Gu Ning didn't know that there were so many wonderful pictures that she missed at that time.

"You don't know! At the beginning, the gang of people in the second company all had eyes in the sky, and the commander of the second company didn't look at people with straight eyes. But to be honest, at that time, a few of us didn't have special confidence in Gu Ning. Our company commander said at the beginning that Gu Ning was his niece, and she came here to practice her gun. The gang of people in the second company were still laughing at Gu Ning there, and as a result, Gu Ning had ten bullets! Ten shots on target! Ten shots and ten rings! Zhang Xiaobai slapped his thigh, his eyebrows flew and his hands danced: "Ouch! You don't know, I reported the number at the time! The faces of those people in the second company clicked! It's all cracked! One by one, their jaws fell to the ground! I can't even pick it up. The Zhai Jun, who was treated as a baby bump by the commander of the second company, his face was stiffened into cement. What's even funnier is that the face of the commander of the second company! Oh my god! It's as black as the bottom of a pot in our cafeteria!