39

Welcome to UU to read the book, ask for a book/report error, contact usBack to Home | Sign up | Login

You can search for the title and author of the book, please don't make a mistake if you don't write a word

HomeMy bookshelfFantasy novelsXianxia XiuzhenUrban modernMilitary history traversalOnline game competitionHorror sci-fiHomo dimensionIntegrated romanceRomantic youthThe whole novellist

You are here: UU Reading Books > Urban > List of the latest chapters of the Gate of Rebirth in the Last Days > Chapter 39: Embark on the Crystal Nucleus Hunt

Choose a background color: Choose a font:Song body, black body, elegant black italics, imitation Song Choose a font size:Small, medium, large, extra-largeRestore the default

Chapter 39: Set off to hunt the crystal nucleus

Hot recommendation:、

85_85664After listening to the news brought by Gu Ning, the third brother didn't come to his senses for a long time.

Suddenly, the third brother screamed in pain, and it turned out that the half of the cigarette in his hand burned to the bottom and burned his fingers.

After throwing away the cigarette butt, the third brother came to his senses a little, looked at Gu Ning and said, "You say it again?" What kind of crystal nucleus grows out of the head of a zombie, which can make people have special functions after eating?

"Abbreviated abilities." Jia Daochang added on the side.

The third brother subconsciously licked his dry lips: "Why does this sound so mysterious?"

Gu Ning didn't give the third brother too much time to react, and said, "Third brother, now all the people in the world who know the effect of crystal nuclei should have already started to act by now. From now on, for every minute of delay, there is a possibility that we will be one minute behind others."

As soon as the third brother heard this, he stood up from the ground and said to the group of soldiers who had already listened, "Then what else do you say? Cheer me up! Pack enough guns and ammunition and set off in 10 minutes!

The third brother continued: "Lin Kai, Wang Yang, Yang Bo, Zhang Feng, the four of you are responsible for staying behind. Protect Gu Ning's parents.

The excitement on the faces of Lin Kai and the four of them suddenly seemed to be poured with a basin of cold water, but they did not disobey the third brother's order, but responded weakly and said, "Yes, third brother."

"Don't worry, your share will definitely be indispensable." Zhang Xiaobai said comfortingly while loading bullets into the magazine. Zhang Yang was overjoyed, but he didn't expect that the third brother would let him go out with him instead of letting him stay.

Gu Ning watched them busy preparing guns and ammunition, and reminded, "If it is not necessary, we had better not shoot, so as not to attract a group of zombies." These guns are only used for emergency relief.

The third brother said, "Don't worry. We walk around every day, of course, and we know. These guns are only used for emergencies, in case we encounter an opponent like the zombie dog that day that we can't deal with, or a group of zombies, we will shoot. After all, one shot is one less shot, and we are generally reluctant to use it.

Gu Ning nodded, relieved. The third brother has no less experience in killing zombies than her, but she is more worried.

Ten minutes later, the soldiers were all ready.

There were two queues.

The soldiers were rarely not as dignified as they usually went out to search for survivors, and the excitement and excitement on their faces could not be concealed at all, and their eyes lit up.