20

Welcome to UU to read the book, ask for a book/report error, contact usBack to Home | Sign up | Login

You can search for the title and author of the book, please don't make a mistake if you don't write a word

HomeMy bookshelfFantasy novelsXianxia XiuzhenUrban modernMilitary history traversalOnline game competitionHorror sci-fiHomo dimensionIntegrated romanceRomantic youthThe whole novellist

You are here: UU Reading Books > Urban > List of the latest chapters of the Gate of Rebirth in the Last Days > Chapter 20: Murder

Choose a background color: Choose a font:Song body, black body, elegant black italics, imitation Song Choose a font size:Small, medium, large, extra-largeRestore the default

Chapter 20: Murder

Hot recommendation:、

85_85664 waited for those zombies to be completely shaken off, and the military card slowly stopped.

The third brother, Gu Ning Luolong, climbed off the roof of the car in turn, returned to the carriage, and then the car continued to drive forward.

All the people in the carriage greeted them.

Except for Xiao Yunyun, whose faces were a little unnatural, everyone else was excited and excited.

"Gu Ning, thanks to you this time." The third brother said, not saying too many words of thanks, but the eyes he looked at Gu Ning were much closer than before.

Gu Ning said honestly: "You're welcome, I'm just saving myself."

"Gu Ning, your hand!" Huang Mengyao suddenly screamed, came over and grabbed Gu Ning's hand.

I saw that the gauze wrapped around Gu Ning's injured right hand had been soaked with blood, and she had been hanging down by her side very naturally, and no one else noticed it, at this time, as soon as Huang Mengyao screamed, everyone's eyes were attracted.

"Are you alright?" The third brother asked worriedly.

Gu Ning shook his head and said, "It's okay." He said to Huang Mengyao again: "Please help me bandage it again."

Huang Mengyao hurriedly dragged out Gu Ning's backpack placed in the corner, then found the medicine, carefully opened the gauze soaked in blood, and then began to clean the blood near the wound. I saw that Gu Ning's already very deep wound was even more torn at this time, and the skin and flesh were rolled, which was a little shocking.

Huang Mengyao's hands trembled, and she couldn't help but glance up at Gu Ning, and after meeting Gu Ning's pale eyes, she suddenly calmed down, smiled at Gu Ning, and then skillfully helped Gu Ning with medicine and bandage.

With such a hand, I am afraid that I will not be able to hold a knife for a short time.

The third brother thought and looked at Gu Ning, who was frowning tightly and looking at his increasingly serious palm, as if he was a little worried.

The third brother said: "Gu Ning, before your hand injury is healed, as long as you are in the gathering place, I can guarantee your safety."

Gu Ning was stunned for a moment, and then said gratefully, "Thank you, third brother." The sorrow between her eyebrows was not diluted, but she was not worried about her own safety.

As if seeing her concern, the third brother continued: "I know you are worried about the safety of your parents. There are hundreds of people in the search and rescue team in our gathering place, and they will go out every day to search for survivors, and the whereabouts of your parents, I will tell the people of the search and rescue team in the gathering place to pay careful attention when they go out. I'm sure there will be news soon.