151-155

I love to read the Pen Fun Pavilion

Hint: It's better to have fewer words than to make mistakes

Search for novels

Login, Register

HomeFantasy novelsXianxia novelsUrban FictionRomanceHistorical novelsOnline game novelsScience fictionHorror novelsFinish the novelLeaderboardMy bookshelf

Background:

Default base color

Font:

default

Size:

default

Double-click to scroll:

moderate

Love to read the Pen Fun Pavilion > The Gate of Rebirth in the Last Days > Chapter 151

Chapter 151

Author: Please call me King of the Mountain Back to Table of Contents Add to Bookmark Recommend this book

Remember [Love Reading Pen Fun Pavilion www.adbqg.com] in one second, and read wonderful novels for free without pop-ups! The www.adbqg.com of Biqu Pavilion is the fastest update of the latest chapter of the Gate of Rebirth in the Last Days!

"Then let's go first, it's not safe around here, we have people patrolling every night to prevent zombies from approaching and some unsafe factors from happening. Lin Qian said, meaning something in her words.

"Please." Gu Ning said with a smile.

Lin Qian hesitated for a moment and said, "You can choose to wait for your friends near the gate... It would be slightly safer over there.

Gu Ning said, "Okay, thank you, we'll be here on it."

Lin Qian smiled, and then said to the others, "Let's go."

Then he took them and continued to walk forward, and Wu Qin secretly looked back from time to time.

Gu Ning and Ji Jiuze glanced at each other, they had already arrived at the agreed place, so the next thing left was to wait. Waiting for the Third Company and Zhuang Chen and their follow-up troops to arrive as scheduled, will things go as smoothly as they expected? No one can say.

It was half past four in the afternoon.

Ji Jiuze asked Gu Ning to sleep first, and then get up later to replace. Gu Ning was indeed almost paralyzed from exhaustion, so he fell asleep after getting into the back of the car.

Ji Jiuze was guarding outside, but suddenly as if he remembered something, he got into the car and turned on the heating. He glanced behind him, Gu Ning was curled up on the seat behind him and fell asleep, he should have been too tired and slept soundly, her pale face made her whole person look extremely weak, the eyes that were always alienated and indifferent were closed, and even the chill with the cold sword unsheathed on her body was also reined in, so she looked like a very normal little girl.

Ji Jiuze looked away, closed the door, exited the car, climbed on the roof of the car lightly without making an extra sound, took a deep breath of cold air, and did not feel tired, but unusually sober. At first, he didn't recognize Gu Ning as the young woman who disappeared out of thin air under Jin Yong's gun, compared to the time when she was covered in dirt, black hair, and didn't recognize her facial features. On the contrary, Gu Ning deliberately covered his face, and Zhuang Chen intentionally or unintentionally blocked his attention, including Yi Shaoqing, who always looked like a thief and made him aware of it.