26

Welcome to UU to read the book, ask for a book/report error, contact usBack to Home | Sign up | Login

You can search for the title and author of the book, please don't make a mistake if you don't write a word

HomeMy bookshelfFantasy novelsXianxia XiuzhenUrban modernMilitary history traversalOnline game competitionHorror sci-fiHomo dimensionIntegrated romanceRomantic youthThe whole novellist

You are here: UU Reading Books > Urban > List of the latest chapters of the Gate of Rebirth in the Last Days > Chapter 26: Meet Lu Jiazi Again

Choose a background color: Choose a font:Song body, black body, elegant black italics, imitation Song Choose a font size:Small, medium, large, extra-largeRestore the default

Chapter 26: Meet Lu Jiazi Again

Hot recommendation:、

85_85664 Back in the lobby.

Gu Ning looked at the method of sitting there honestly waiting for the number, and was a little hesitant.

"Ahem." Gu Ning was a little embarrassed.

The method inexplicably gave birth to a little vigilance, and looked at Gu Ning defensively: "What's wrong?"

Gu Ning ignored the defensive emotion on his face, and said cheekily: "Method, can you lend me some money?"

The method was silent for a moment, and glanced at Gu Ning with a very subtle and strange look, if he hadn't just come out of Gu Ning's house just now, and he knew Gu Ning's family background very well, he might have suspected that Gu Ning was a fraudster. He wanted to refuse, but looking at Gu Ning's eyes, the words that came out of his mouth were: "How much to borrow?"

"A thousand is enough!" Gu Ning said quickly: "Tomorrow, or the day after tomorrow, I will be able to pay you back."

The method was ready to hear a large number, so he was a little relieved to hear this number, and stood up helplessly and said, "You wait here, I'll go outside and get it for you."

"Good. Thank you! Gu Ning was very grateful and took over his medical record.

Looking at the back of the method leaving, he breathed a sigh of relief, and his heart was a little certain, and he just sat on the stool and was about to take out the list and check the things needed on it. Suddenly, someone called her name.

"Ning Ning?!" A surprised female voice rang out.

Gu Ning looked up in the direction of the voice a little blankly, and when he saw the person coming, the expression on his face stiffened slightly. Then he stood up and smiled at the middle-aged woman who was dressed more fashionably and exquisitely, "Auntie." He nodded slightly to Lu Jiazi next to him, even if he said hello, he didn't even want to stop on his face longer.

These two people are Lu Jiazi and his mother who came to the hospital for examination.

Zhou Su held Gu Ning's left hand intimately and said, "Yesterday, Jiazi told me that you were home, and I was thinking that I would go to your house to see you after the inspection today." How did you get to the hospital? Not feeling well?

Gu Ning smiled and said, "It's nothing, it's just that my hand is a little injured and come and take a look." But I didn't visit my aunt's house for a few days since I came back. Although she has no affection for Lu Jiazi, and even faintly disgusted with her, Gu Ning still maintains her due etiquette for this aunt who has watched her grow up since she was a child, has always loved her very much, and has always taken care of her.