91-95

"If you are an alien, there will be a lot of preferential policies and conveniences for walking in the base." He pulled out a few more red badges from the drawer: "This is the Adeptus badge. How many Adepts do you have on your team? Please come over here and fill out this form.

Then the man saw a group of people coming over, and he felt that his head was a little cloudy, and he couldn't even speak: "You are all strangers?

It's only been a few days since the discovery that the crystal nucleus can evolve, and most people don't even know what the crystal nucleus looks like, even if it's their base, which has more than 150,000 survivors, has recently encouraged people to go out to the base to hunt zombies, and there are only more than 50 abilities in the entire base, although there are also people with abilities entering the base intermittently these days, but this team of thirty people actually has ten abilities?!

Third brother, they still had some difficulty understanding the surprised expression on this man's face, although they knew that there were very few supernatural people, but since they evolved, the gathering place alone, including the white wolf, they had evolved more than ten figures. And the ability squad they met in Eleventh Square also evolved their abilities, and the probability of evolving abilities in their team caused them to overestimate the probability of the evolution of the ability by a large margin.

If they knew, they would have understood the ghostly look on the man's face.

After Gu Ning filled in his name, age, and place of origin, the pen fell on the grid of the ability, and he directly wrote the word space without thinking about it.

Water, metal, fire, earth, and power and speed are all common abilities, but thunder?! Wind system?! Ice?! Spiritual?! There are so many mutant abilities that even he has only heard of?!

The expression on the man's face was completely out of control.

In the end, his gaze fell on the space department on the last form, he was stunned for a moment, and then stared at Gu Ning: "Miss Gu, are you the space department?"

Gu Ning saw that his expression was different, so he asked, "Is there any problem?"

He hesitated for a moment, looking at the appearance of Gu Ning and the others, obviously he didn't know what was wrong with this, if it was someone else, he didn't want to say much, but this team of people is so strong, if you make friends now, maybe you can ask them to help him in the future, he thought about it, and then leaned over and whispered: "After you enter the base, it's best not to reveal your identity as a space department." You probably haven't heard anything from outside, but it is said that if you kill a spatial ability, everything in this space will explode out of the space."

He didn't go any further, but the meaning was clear enough.

This is a very important information, Gu Ning's face changed slightly, although she thinks that her space should be different from the space evolved by the ability, but she knows that others don't know, if the news that she is a space department spreads, I am afraid that someone will inevitably hit her with the idea.

She easily pulled out the form in the man's hand, then tore it to shreds very easily, thanked the staff member, and then filled in her own information on another piece of paper for ordinary people to register.

The man opened his mouth but didn't say anything, and handed out the badges to the other ten people.

The adults all filled out the form.

The children just filled in their names and hung them in the team of the third company.

The staff member also expressed surprise that the Third Company had brought so many children on the road.