185

I love to read the Pen Fun Pavilion

Hint: It's better to have fewer words than to make mistakes

Search for novels

Login, Register

HomeFantasy novelsXianxia novelsUrban FictionRomanceHistorical novelsOnline game novelsScience fictionHorror novelsFinish the novelLeaderboardMy bookshelf

Background:

Default base color

Font:

default

Size:

default

Double-click to scroll:

moderate

Love to read the pen fun pavilion > The Gate of Rebirth in the Last Days > Chapter 185 New Year

Chapter 185: New Year

Author: Please call me King of the Mountain Back to Table of Contents Add to Bookmark Recommend this book

Remember [Love Reading Pen Fun Pavilion www.adbqg.com] in one second, and read wonderful novels for free without pop-ups! The www.adbqg.com of Biqu Pavilion is the fastest update of the latest chapter of the Gate of Rebirth in the Last Days!

During the day, everyone was busy with their duties, and even if they met, they only said hello in a hurry, but every night they would still gather around the fire to discuss. Asking questions, and at the same time proposing solutions to solve them, constantly improving, busy but fulfilling, tired but full of strength.

Every day, a new batch of people will come in, and time will pass day by day, and in the sweat of winter, three months will pass quietly before you know it.

Excluding the elderly and children under the age of 14, the number of people in the settlements has reached more than 2,000. A month ago, the settlements stopped recruiting new people. There are already more than 200 children in the resettlement sites alone. The originally empty settlement suddenly became lively and even a little crowded, and the physical training of adults was changed from inside the school to outside the school.

The wall, which was originally more than one meter high, has been covered with sharp wooden thorns, and the safe passage to the back door has been completed. The patrol team of ten people has become a team of 20 people, each team is equipped with an effective super signal walkie-talkie within five kilometers, and ten drones equipped with high-definition night vision cameras patrol at a high altitude within 500 meters of the resettlement site 24 hours a day, and the picture is transmitted back to the monitoring room, which has five people in charge of four-hour shifts.

The rooftops of all four buildings are equipped with solar generators, which can fully supply daily electricity. They dug a well in the playground behind the school, and although the water source is limited, there is no problem with drinking water every day. Every three days, the PK winning squad can also get a reward for a hot shower, otherwise they will have to go to the boiler room to buy hot water with supplies. Supplies can be obtained during regular training or by working in resettlement sites.

All people in the settlement have an identity badge.

There are 30 people who cook in the canteen alone.

The breakfast every day was gruel and buns, accompanied by some homemade pickles from some aunts in the kitchen.

Lunch is a solid rice dish with side dishes from Gao Yue's experimental vegetable farm. Zhang Xiaobai once proposed to name the vegetable farm Gaoyue Vegetable Farm, but Gao Yue resolutely rejected it. Gao Yue is now much more relaxed, and there are two more doctors in the infirmary, a male surgeon in his forties with rich surgical experience, and a twenty-eight-year-old Xi doctor. In addition, Huang Mengyao, who has studied behind Gao Yue for three months, no longer needs her to watch the infirmary, and the experimental vegetable farm is also on the right track, enough to supply the needs of the resettlement site, and there is another person in charge. She spent all her energy on antidotes. After stockpiling 500 No. 1 antidotes, research began on more advanced antidotes.