47

Welcome to UU to read the book, ask for a book/report error, contact usBack to Home | Sign up | Login

You can search for the title and author of the book, please don't make a mistake if you don't write a word

HomeMy bookshelfFantasy novelsXianxia XiuzhenUrban modernMilitary history traversalOnline game competitionHorror sci-fiHomo dimensionIntegrated romanceRomantic youthThe whole novellist

You are here: UU Reading Books > Urban > List of the latest chapters of the Gate of Rebirth in the Last Days > Chapter 47 Splitting Nuclei

Choose a background color: Choose a font:Song body, black body, elegant black italics, imitation Song Choose a font size:Small, medium, large, extra-largeRestore the default

Chapter 47: Splitting the Nucleus

Hot recommendation:、

85_85664Gu Ning looked at Lu Jiazi, Jiang Yu, Lin Meifeng, and Jiang Yuezhou in the carriage at this time, and he really didn't know what expression should appear on his face at this moment.

Should we lament the tricks of fate, or their ghosts?

Her resentment against them had not been erased by the success of finding her parents, it was the deepest thorn in her heart, she had not remembered it for a long time, and that thorn had never been painful, but now that she looked at the people in the carriage, the thorn began to burrow into the flesh, causing her a sharp pain.

Gu Ning laughed angrily, she looked at Lu Jiazi, Jiang Yu, Lin Meifeng and Jiang Yuezhou, and laughed like this.

Except for Gu Ning, no one laughed.

The third brother looked at the smile on Gu Ning's face, and suddenly felt that he might have done something wrong.

Lu Jiazi looked at Gu Ning, and he didn't expect to see each other again, he clearly saw the coldness and a trace of pain in Gu Ning's eyes, and the trace of joy that he couldn't help but have in his heart disappeared without a trace, he opened his mouth, but found that it was difficult to even call Gu Ning's name.

Jiang Yuezhou felt a burst of weakness in his heart, and he couldn't help shouting: "Ning Ning"

The smile on Gu Ning's face suddenly fell, and he looked at the third brother and said, "Third brother, I don't know these people.

Gu Ning continued: "But I don't know why, I feel very uncomfortable when I see them. So it's troublesome for the third brother, you ask them to get off.

Gu Ning's words were taken for granted, but no one would believe that Gu Ning really didn't know them.

The third brother is naturally not a fool, he obviously feels Gu Ning's hostility, although he doesn't know what happened to make Gu Ning have such a strong hostility towards them, but since they are standing together now, Gu Ning's enemy is naturally also his enemy.

So he didn't hesitate, he didn't even feel embarrassed, and said to a few people in the carriage very naturally: "I'm sorry, we're a little inconvenient now, please trouble a few people to get off."

What's inconvenient? Gu Ning's unhappiness is their inconvenience.

Lin Meifeng, who has always kept a "low profile", finally broke out when she heard this, she stood up suddenly and rushed to the door and pointed at Gu Ning and scolded: "Gu Ning, you slut who was killed by the sky!" If you hadn't smashed our car! Can we do it as badly as we do today?! You don't even recognize your own uncle, you are careful of being thundered by the sky! Your parents taught you a wolf-hearted!