197

I love to read the Pen Fun Pavilion

Hint: It's better to have fewer words than to make mistakes

Search for novels

Login, Register

HomeFantasy novelsXianxia novelsUrban FictionRomanceHistorical novelsOnline game novelsScience fictionHorror novelsFinish the novelLeaderboardMy bookshelf

Background:

Default base color

Font:

default

Size:

default

Double-click to scroll:

moderate

Love to read the Pen Fun Pavilion > The Gate of Rebirth in the Last Days > Chapter 197

Chapter 197

Author: Please call me King of the Mountain Back to Table of Contents Add to Bookmark Recommend this book

Remember [Love Reading Pen Fun Pavilion www.adbqg.com] in one second, and read wonderful novels for free without pop-ups! The www.adbqg.com of Biqu Pavilion is the fastest update of the latest chapter of the Gate of Rebirth in the Last Days!

That night, under Gu Ning's influence, more than forty abilities evolved again.

There are now more than 170 Abilities in the base, but that's not enough.

Gu Ning took Cheng Ming to Xu without alarming, and left the base overnight. Method: Cheng Ming put on night vision goggles, and Xiang Xu and Gu Ning themselves have night vision ability.

From Xiang Xu to use his mental power to survey where the zombies are most dense and the ability fluctuations are the largest, they will go wherever they go, and the most dangerous place is also the place where the harvest is the most.

Only one night today, Gu Ning was no longer stingy with his abilities, and manipulated the vines to dance like living creatures, all the way like a bamboo, but all the zombies that came into his eyes would be ruthlessly penetrated, Cheng Ming manipulated the wind blade to cut off the zombies' skulls together, and the speed of the method was like a wind, and the crystal nucleus was stored in the bag in a few back and forth. The tightness of the cooperation of the four people is perfect, which is a tacit understanding cultivated in the cooperation of countless actual combat experiences, and they can understand each other with just one look, and then respond quickly.

With the strength of four people, they emptied five streets of zombies overnight, killed more than 3,000 zombies, and obtained more than 60 evolutionary crystal nuclei, more than 300 supplementary crystal nuclei, plus two mutant crystal nuclei. Consume fourteen Crystal Nuclei.

Even if you look at the entire capital, no one has the courage and courage they have, and no one has created such a brilliant record.

When he returned to the base early in the morning, Cheng Ming Xiang Xu was already tired and paralyzed, so he went back to his room and fell asleep.

Gu Ning's consumption is the most, she wields countless knives in one night, and she is also exhausted at this time, she has not wasted time, the third brother has already arranged all the people, and after she eats a mutant crystal nucleus, she will directly fall asleep.

The next few days were a little weird.

There was no news from the capital base.

Gu Ning asked Xia He to go to the No. 1 base to inquire about Zhuang Chen, but Zhuang Chen came in person.