198

I love to read the Pen Fun Pavilion

Hint: It's better to have fewer words than to make mistakes

Search for novels

Login, Register

HomeFantasy novelsXianxia novelsUrban FictionRomanceHistorical novelsOnline game novelsScience fictionHorror novelsFinish the novelLeaderboardMy bookshelf

Background:

Default base color

Font:

default

Size:

default

Double-click to scroll:

moderate

Love to read the pen fun pavilion > The Gate of Rebirth in the Last Days > Chapter 198 Zombie Siege 1

Chapter 198: Zombie Siege 1

Author: Please call me King of the Mountain Back to Table of Contents Add to Bookmark Recommend this book

Remember [Love Reading Pen Fun Pavilion www.adbqg.com] in one second, and read wonderful novels for free without pop-ups! The www.adbqg.com of Biqu Pavilion is the fastest update of the latest chapter of the Gate of Rebirth in the Last Days!

Thanks to the well-trained in peacetime, the army was assembled extremely quickly. In less than ten minutes, the soldiers of the various legions had already assembled at the gate.

The third brother hurriedly walked up to the stage, without a word of nonsense, and said directly: "Everyone must know the current situation, I won't talk nonsense, the zombie tide is expected to arrive outside the wall in twenty minutes, I have only one request for you!" No matter how many zombies come, even if it costs us with our lives, we must keep them out of the base and not let them step into the base! Can you do it!

"Yes!"

"Yes!"

"Yes!"

Without the slightest hesitation and fear, only firmness and recklessness, three shouts, almost the ground trembled!

Gu Ning was far away, listening to the shouts of the soldiers, as if he was also infected, and his blood boiled! The pungent smell of gunfire in the air never dissipated, and the night breeze blew over the entire base, which was a prelude to the start of war.

She turned and went up the wall.

"How's it going?" She asked.

Xiang Xu's soft broken hair was blown by the night wind, and his little face was full of solemnity: "The speed of the mutant zombies is very fast, the fastest distance from here is less than five hundred meters, and it will not take five minutes to reach the bottom of the city wall."

Gu Ning picked up the walkie-talkie in his hand: "Dao Chief, how are you doing over there?"

After a while, Jia Daochang's panting voice came from the walkie-talkie: "It's half done!" He sat in a small electric car, the driver was Lin Xiuping, next to the wall and galloped forward, after the Taoist chief reported and stuffed a supplementary crystal nucleus into his mouth again, the ability continued to surge out, and where he passed, the cold air on the periphery of the wall was pervasive, and where the cold air was pervasive, the walls instantly condensed into a smooth ice surface.

"Daoist Jia, you can rest, and I'll take care of the rest." Gu Ning's voice came from that side.

"Roger, grew." Jia Daochang patted Lin Xiuping's back in front of him with cold air, and said, "Turn around and turn around!" "But it doesn't matter how Gu Ning does it, but since Gu Ning said it, it must be no problem.