23

Welcome to UU to read the book, ask for a book/report error, contact usBack to Home | Sign up | Login

You can search for the title and author of the book, please don't make a mistake if you don't write a word

HomeMy bookshelfFantasy novelsXianxia XiuzhenUrban modernMilitary history traversalOnline game competitionHorror sci-fiHomo dimensionIntegrated romanceRomantic youthThe whole novellist

You are here: UU Reading Books > Urban > List of the latest chapters of the Gate of Rebirth in the Last Days > Chapter 23: Killing Again

Choose a background color: Choose a font:Song body, black body, elegant black italics, imitation Song Choose a font size:Small, medium, large, extra-largeRestore the default

Chapter 23: Killing Again

Hot recommendation:、

85_85664 arranged for Gu Ning to be two neighbors on the third floor of the girls' dormitory, 308 and 309.

It can be seen that the third brother still has some status in the gathering place.

Gu Ning didn't notice that Xiao Yunyun's ones were not arranged here.

The quilts, sheets, and bamboo mats in the dormitory have all been "looted", and Huang Mengyao has already taken out Gu Ning's clothes stuffed in her backpack and put them on the bed. Gu's father and Gu's mother were lying on the bed and still unconscious. With a sallow face and a sickly look, Gu Ning felt sour in his heart, so he hurriedly invited Dr. Gao in to help Gu's father see the injury.

"There were mild symptoms of dehydration. Moreover, the wound is very suppurated, and debridement surgery must be carried out as soon as possible, otherwise the infection may become cancerous. Dr. Gao frowned, and after examining Gu's father's wound, he walked outside and said to Gu Ning: "Although I can do this operation, I don't have any tools or medicine in my hand now.

Gu Ning heard her say that she could have surgery, and she was a little sure in her heart, and then said, "Okay, you tell me, what tools and medicines do you want." You make a list for me, and I'll figure it out.

Dr. Gao took out a pen and a small notebook from the medicine box, and while listing them in the notebook, he said to Gu Ning on the side: "The nearest one is Lishui People's Hospital, where you should be able to find all the things needed for surgery." If you can, it's a good idea to bring everything you can with you, and don't miss out on the pharmacy medicine.

Gu Ning glanced at the things on the list roughly, then folded them, carefully put them in his pocket, and said to Doctor Gao, "Okay."

Dr. Gao heard that this Gu Ning was the niece of the third brother, but he didn't care about how she would go to Lishui People's Hospital. He only said, "When you have your things ready, let someone inform me." Then I'll go first.

"Okay, thank you, Dr. Gao." Gu Ning said.

"Just call me Gao Yue." Dr. Gao nodded at her, and then went downstairs with the medicine box on his back.

"Why don't we prepare to leave for Yeosu Hospital now." Cheng Ming said to Gu Ning after sending Gao Yue downstairs.

Zhang Yang volunteered on the side and said: "I know the way, I can show you the way!"

Gu Ning said: "Don't worry, I want to go out first." Don't run around, you can take everything you eat in your backpack. If my parents wake up, let them not worry and help me take care of them.

"You don't have to worry about that. But now that it's so messy outside, where are you going alone? Why don't you let Cheng Ming accompany you? Jia Daochang suggested.