136-140

I love to read the Pen Fun Pavilion

Hint: It's better to have fewer words than to make mistakes

Search for novels

Login, Register

HomeFantasy novelsXianxia novelsUrban FictionRomanceHistorical novelsOnline game novelsScience fictionHorror novelsFinish the novelLeaderboardMy bookshelf

Background:

Default base color

Font:

default

Size:

default

Double-click to scroll:

moderate

Love to read the Pen Fun Pavilion > The Gate of Rebirth in the Last Days > Chapter 136 Take advantage of the fire to rob

Chapter 136: Robbery while the fire is on

Author: Please call me King of the Mountain Back to Table of Contents Add to Bookmark Recommend this book

Remember [Love Reading Pen Fun Pavilion www.adbqg.com] in one second, and read wonderful novels for free without pop-ups! The www.adbqg.com of Biqu Pavilion is the fastest update of the latest chapter of the Gate of Rebirth in the Last Days!

Although the sky has not been bright, the vast majority of people in the base still have a glimmer of hope that it will be light later, but four or five hours have passed, and it is already three o'clock in the afternoon, and there is still not a trace of light in the sky, and the last glimmer of hope of the people has been shattered.

The disappearance of the ability, after all, only causes panic in a small area, for ordinary people, there may be a small number of people who have the idea of gloating, but if the sky is no longer bright, the blow to people is devastating, it is tantamount to the sky falling, there is no light source in the dark night, then maybe the zombies have walked behind you You don't know.

What's more, without sunlight, neither plants nor people can live long.

Even if zombies are rampant, people still have the courage to live in this last days, but if there is no sun, who will give them the courage to move forward in the dangerous darkness?

People walked out of their tents and looked around, their faces dazed and frightened, and some even began to cry in despair, feeling that the world was really over.

Even Gu Ning inevitably felt a trace of despair, if the zombie evolution of humans before made her still full of confidence in the future of mankind, then now, she began to wonder if this world had really come to an end?

Although there was a moment in her heart when Gu Ning felt that the future was bleak and she was desperate, as long as she was not dead now, she would continue to work hard to live, and she had never forgotten why she stayed in this world.

She stood on the wall and exhaled a breath of turbidity, after four or five hours of uninterrupted cleaning of the zombies pouring towards the gate, the number of zombies was removed by half, Gu Ning roughly estimated, there are about one or two thousand zombies outside, and it is not so dense at this time, the zombie corpses at the gate of the base are piled up more than one meter high, and a small number of zombies climb up from those corpses and try to climb over the gate, But more of them were scattered outside the base, Gu Ning went down from the ladder, and then walked over to explain the situation outside for a while, and then said to Zhuang Chen: "You can start to clean up outside."

Zhuang Chen nodded, and those original powerhouse squads didn't wake them up again because they considered their physical exhaustion. Instead, the escort team was organized, and a team of twenty people turned out from places where there were fewer zombies to clean up the remaining zombies. Maybe it was because the spiritual mutant zombie had limited ability and couldn't control the more advanced mutant zombies, and Gu Ning had already tried his best to find out all the mutant zombies and explode them when he was looking at the tower. So when they went out, except for a small number of evolutionary zombies that caused them a little trouble, they could still deal with ordinary zombies, and more than twenty teams were cleaning up the remaining zombies at a slow pace.