200

I love to read the Pen Fun Pavilion

Hint: It's better to have fewer words than to make mistakes

Search for novels

Login, Register

HomeFantasy novelsXianxia novelsUrban FictionRomanceHistorical novelsOnline game novelsScience fictionHorror novelsFinish the novelLeaderboardMy bookshelf

Background:

Default base color

Font:

default

Size:

default

Double-click to scroll:

moderate

Love to read the pen fun pavilion > The Gate of Rebirth in the Last Days > Chapter 200 Giant Bear Infested Please pay attention

Chapter 200: Attention to the Giant Bear Infested

Author: Please call me King of the Mountain Back to Table of Contents Add to Bookmark Recommend this book

Remember [Love Reading Pen Fun Pavilion www.adbqg.com] in one second, and read wonderful novels for free without pop-ups! The www.adbqg.com of Biqu Pavilion is the fastest update of the latest chapter of the Gate of Rebirth in the Last Days!

Gu Ning leaned against the vine and gasped, she never sweated easily, but at this time, her forehead was covered with fine beads of sweat.

The method also rested against the wall, gasped and asked, "Are you okay?"

Gu Ning raised his slightly trembling hand and smiled bitterly: "It's not good." "Not only her hands, but also the muscles all over her body are sour, and she has reached this level of physique, let alone others.

It's already half past four in the morning.

There was already a hint of fish belly white on the horizon.

The empty area was blocked with an earthen wall, leaving only a few gaps, and if they couldn't hold on, they could hide behind this earthen wall and rest for a while.

There are more than 100,000 zombies they killed, and the severed limbs and wreckage of zombies everywhere are trampled on under the trampling back and forth, and there are still a lot of crystal nuclei mixed in those rotten meats, if it is usual, no one can resist the temptation of crystal nuclei, and at this time the battle is fierce, but there is no effort to bend down and pick up crystal nuclei!

And at a glance, I don't feel that there are many fewer zombies, which is a desperate thing.

After a short break, Gu Ning stood up first.

was about to return to the battlefield, suddenly a person flew in from outside the earthen wall, and fell directly one meter in front of Gu Ning, the dull sound of heavy objects falling to the ground was accompanied by a few crisp sounds, the young face was pale, full of pain, he wanted to struggle to get up after he fell to the ground, as soon as he moved, there was a scream, it must be a broken bone, Gu Ning hurriedly squatted down to check his injuries, and directly reached out to grab his hand, The healing ability passed into his body along her palm, and his pain suddenly eased slightly, and he felt a cool air flow swimming in his body along Gu Ning's wrist holding him, and suddenly he only felt as if it didn't hurt so much, and suddenly looked at Gu Ning in shock and horror.

The medical staff over there had already arrived, and Gu Ning instructed, "Be careful." The

young soldier was carried away, still amazed at what had just happened.