67

Welcome to UU to read the book, ask for a book/report error, contact usBack to Home | Sign up | Login

You can search for the title and author of the book, please don't make a mistake if you don't write a word

HomeMy bookshelfFantasy novelsXianxia XiuzhenUrban modernMilitary history traversalOnline game competitionHorror sci-fiHomo dimensionIntegrated romanceRomantic youthThe whole novellist

You are here: UU Reading Books > Urban > List of the latest chapters of the Gate of Rebirth in the Last Days > Chapter 67: Death

Choose a background color: Choose a font:Song body, black body, elegant black italics, imitation Song Choose a font size:Small, medium, large, extra-largeRestore the default

Chapter 67: To Die

Hot recommendation:、

85_85664 The group of seven people first approached this side quickly, and when they found that there were only the third brother here, they were a little surprised, and when they saw that they didn't seem to be ready to escape, they all slowed down.

Jiang Xue's spiritual power chased all the way to the front, and then said to the tall man, "Wang Bo, those people have fled."

Wang Bo said: "You take Lianglong Sun Guang to chase, except for the person you want, don't leave anyone else."

Jiang Xue nodded, and took the two people in the team to prepare to chase after them.

Suddenly, the third brother stepped forward, and a meter in front of his feet, a row of half-meter-high earth thorns suddenly broke through the ground! All the way to Jiangxue!

Jiang Xue and the three of them immediately retreated sharply, and only after retreating three or four meters did they stand firm in embarrassment.

The third brother smiled: "Are you blind?" Don't you see us here?

Jiang Xue said: "Do you think you can stop us?

"It's a while to be able to stop." Jia Daochang said: "You probably don't know, we have a very powerful captain, and we were all sent out by her to find supplies." She'll come here later, you look pretty good, you don't even have enough food in front of her.

The thin man sneered and said, "You think that saying these words will make us let you go?" We were the first group of people to discover that the crystal nucleus could evolve, and no matter how powerful your captain was, it would be impossible for him to beat the seven of us alone. His eyes were cold: "And we killed everyone, how can he know who killed them?"

Wang Bo said: "There is no need to talk nonsense with them, but I just want to delay time." Richie, you go and stop them. We'll get rid of this side and we'll meet you.

An inconspicuous man nodded and said, "Okay."

Then with a brush, the body rushed towards the third brother like an arrow!

Cheng Ming's pupils shrank slightly: "Speed ability!" His astonishment was only for a moment, and the wind blade instantly conjured up and shot towards the figure that was speeding past them! However, all of his wind blades were stopped by Jiang Xue's spiritual power, which had long been on guard.

At this time, Jia Daochang made a move, he just stomped his foot, and a layer of ice quickly condensed along the ground along his toes, and the ice spread extremely fast! The speed ability in the fast running did not notice the sudden freezing feet in the rapid running, the moment the foot stepped on the ice the whole person was a slip, and suddenly the center of gravity fell to the ground unsteadily, and fell a long distance along the ice, before he could get up, a thick ice edge condensed from the ice he was lying on the ground, directly penetrated his chest, the crystal clear ice edge poked into the back, emerged from the front chest, and there were blood droplets hanging on the tip of the ice, slowly flowing down, There's a different kind of bloody beauty.