203

I love to read the Pen Fun Pavilion

Hint: It's better to have fewer words than to make mistakes

Search for novels

Login, Register

HomeFantasy novelsXianxia novelsUrban FictionRomanceHistorical novelsOnline game novelsScience fictionHorror novelsFinish the novelLeaderboardMy bookshelf

Background:

Default base color

Font:

default

Size:

default

Double-click to scroll:

moderate

Love to read the Pen Fun Pavilion > The Gate of Rebirth in the Last Days > Chapter 203

Chapter 203

Author: Please call me King of the Mountain Back to Table of Contents Add to Bookmark Recommend this book

Remember [Love Reading Pen Fun Pavilion www.adbqg.com] in one second, and read wonderful novels for free without pop-ups! The www.adbqg.com of Biqu Pavilion is the fastest update of the latest chapter of the Gate of Rebirth in the Last Days!

It didn't take three days, and the news of Zhuang Chen came the next afternoon.

It's just that it wasn't sent by Zhuang Chen, but Yi Shaoqing, and when he threw Ji Zaotang to Gu Ning, he went straight to the research room to find Gao Yue.

"This is what Zhuang Chen gave you." Ji Zaotang handed the file bag over to Gu Ning.

Gu Ning was not in a hurry to open the file bag, but asked, "Is it convenient for you to come out now?" Will it be targeted?

Ji Zaotang lowered his head and kicked the stones on the ground, then looked at Gu Ning and pouted and said, "I'm just a soy sauce player, who will stare at me." He stared at it for a while, and then said coldly, "You don't have a good face."

"Really?" Gu Ning was stunned for a moment, and then said with a smile: "I've always been like this. Gu's mother has nagged many times, saying that she doesn't look good at all now, and she makes some blood-replenishing things for her to eat all day long, and now she still carries a few red dates in her pocket.

Ji Zaotang pursed his lips again, hesitated for a while, and then asked as if unintentionally, "Brother Jiu, is he good to you?"

Gu Ning didn't know why Ji Zaotang suddenly came to this, thinking that in another world, he was calling his nine sisters-in-law and nine sisters-in-law every day, his mood was a little delicate, and he only said: "It's good." By the way, last time Xia You said that he had something to do with you, he should be in the military department now, you can go to him yourself. When you leave, go to the Material Bureau and take away what you asked me for last time. I still have something to do, so I won't accompany you. She shook the file bag in her hand, then turned around and left, going to the third brother to discuss the next plan.

Ji Zaotang stared at Gu Ning and walked away, only then he angrily kicked the stones on the ground, and then left sullenly.

Gu Ning's third brother and Taoist leader got together, and now the base is basically the third brother and the Taoist master, and Gu Ning only occasionally participates.

There are more than 300 people involved in the list given by Zhuang Chen, in addition to the Gu family, there are also some people who are all involved in the Gu family, and the owner of the spiritual power that was detected by Xu Xu that day is also a subordinate of the Gu family.