195

I love to read the Pen Fun Pavilion

Hint: It's better to have fewer words than to make mistakes

Search for novels

Login, Register

HomeFantasy novelsXianxia novelsUrban FictionRomanceHistorical novelsOnline game novelsScience fictionHorror novelsFinish the novelLeaderboardMy bookshelf

Background:

Default base color

Font:

default

Size:

default

Double-click to scroll:

moderate

Love to read the pen and the fun > The Gate of Rebirth in the Last Days > Chapter 195 The belated chapter ——

Chapter 195: The Long Overdue Chapter ——

Author: Please call me King of the Mountain Back to Table of Contents Add to Bookmark Recommend this book

Remember [Love Reading Pen Fun Pavilion www.adbqg.com] in one second, and read wonderful novels for free without pop-ups! The www.adbqg.com of Biqu Pavilion is the fastest update of the latest chapter of the Gate of Rebirth in the Last Days!

It's still the conference room from last time.

It's still the same as last time. But the atmosphere was completely different, as soon as Brother Ji entered the conference room, he changed his relaxed expression outside just now and became serious. After sitting down, he said to Ji Zaotang: "Give them the documents."

Ji Zaotang took out a document from his briefcase and handed it to the third brother.

Brother Ji Qi said: "This is the condition that the capital base put forward to you.

The

more the third brother looked at it, the tighter his brows wrinkled, and after reading it, he didn't speak, but first handed the document to Gu Ning, and after Gu Ning finished reading it, he handed it to Daochang Jia and handed it down in turn. Everyone's expressions were the same heavy.

And the atmosphere is getting more and more solemn.

It wasn't until the last Cheng Ming finished reading it and handed it back to Gu Ning's hand that the third brother said, "Mr. Ji, I'm afraid it's hard for us to accept the conditions here."

Gu Ning didn't speak, just took the document and looked at it carefully.

The document is as long as four pages, but it contains only two themes.

First, the third brother will continue to serve as the head of the base, but the capital base will send someone to help manage the base.

Second, the Oasis Base will be the same as the Capital Base 2 and 3, retaining management rights while recognizing its subordination to Base 1. At the same time, resource sharing and transparency must be achieved, and the management of the base must maintain a standard to Base 1. In other words, the Oasis Base must cancel the free housing, and collect crystal nuclei or materials from people like Base 1.

Brother Ji Qi did not frown because of the third brother's categorical refusal, but looked directly at the third brother and said slowly: "Third brother, I have checked your information, you are a soldier, the commander of the third company of the First Artillery Regiment, and you have won many awards and honors in the army. You should know better than ordinary people what a country is. The word "country"