207

I love to read the Pen Fun Pavilion

Hint: It's better to have fewer words than to make mistakes

Search for novels

Login, Register

HomeFantasy novelsXianxia novelsUrban FictionRomanceHistorical novelsOnline game novelsScience fictionHorror novelsFinish the novelLeaderboardMy bookshelf

Background:

Default base color

Font:

default

Size:

default

Double-click to scroll:

moderate

Love to read the Pen Fun Pavilion > The Gate of Rebirth in the Last Days > Chapter 207

Chapter 207

Author: Please call me King of the Mountain Back to Table of Contents Add to Bookmark Recommend this book

Remember [Love Reading Pen Fun Pavilion www.adbqg.com] in one second, and read wonderful novels for free without pop-ups! The www.adbqg.com of Biqu Pavilion is the fastest update of the latest chapter of the Gate of Rebirth in the Last Days!

Method: With two hundred speed abilities, he silently touched the rear of the base two team.

By the time the psychic found out, there was nothing to do.

Gusts of wind shuttled through the crowd, and some people only felt a chill in their necks, a sting pain cut by a sharp weapon, and then blood surged-

By the time the people in front reacted, nearly a thousand people had their throats cut.

There was no superfluous expression on the face, no pity or excitement, and cutting a person's neck was as easy as swinging a sickle to cut an ear of rice. From the initial resistance and fear to the present, the last days can invisibly make a person face the wrong.

"How can there be so many speed adepts?!" Gu Yunzhi said in shock.

Dozens of speed abilities have been dispatched to the battlefield oasis base in front of them, so where did these speed abilities come from? But this is no longer the time to dwell on this issue. The team in the rear was hit by the speed ability, and the formation was completely scattered, and then looking at the battlefield in front, the ability of the second base was already trapped on the battlefield, and it was impossible to come back to the rescue!

"Chief! Something is wrong! The Oasis base's Anomalies have exceeded our estimated maximum! The Oasis base hides its strength! "The man in military uniform is already in a cold sweat. If Gu Yunzhi didn't understand at this time, he wouldn't be worthy of being in this position: "Everything is a bureau set up by the Oasis Base. The

man in military uniform had already opened the car door: "Chief, you retreat first!" Go back to the base and make plans!

Gu Yunzhi is not an ordinary character, he actually made a decision immediately and got into the car without hesitation.

The man in military uniform immediately started the car, turned around and rushed forward!

Seeing this, the other more than a dozen supernatural people who stayed there and didn't end up also hurriedly drove away.

"That man escaped!" Xiang Xu, who was monitoring the opposite side, said.

"This bastard, it's really not a thing!" Jia Daochang scolded, and then hurriedly found a loudspeaker and began to shout below: "Listen to the people of Base No. 2!" Your boss has run away! Here's your chance! Drop your weapon! Surrender or kill!