9

Welcome to UU to read the book, ask for a book/report error, contact usBack to Home | Sign up | Login

You can search for the title and author of the book, please don't make a mistake if you don't write a word

HomeMy bookshelfFantasy novelsXianxia XiuzhenUrban modernMilitary history traversalOnline game competitionHorror sci-fiHomo dimensionIntegrated romanceRomantic youthThe whole novellist

You are here: UU Reading Books > Urban > List of the latest chapters of the Gate of Rebirth in the Last Days > Chapter 9 Gold Vessels

Choose a background color: Choose a font:Song body, black body, elegant black italics, imitation Song Choose a font size:Small, medium, large, extra-largeRestore the default

Chapter 9: Gold

Hot recommendation:、

85_85664 The car started quickly.

Gu Ning's gaze looked straight ahead, and his mind was still thinking about the golden pointer of Tai Chi in the space.

"Gu Ning, you can sleep for a while. I'll keep an eye on the car for you, and wake you up when I find it. Method said as he looked at both sides.

"It's okay, I'm not sleepy yet." Gu Ning sat up straight as he spoke, and began to pay attention to the vehicles on both sides.

The method glanced at Gu Ning in surprise, and then said, "You haven't been sleepy after driving all night?" The energy is too good, isn't it?

"Well, maybe I'm used to staying up late before. Nothing to feel. Gu Ning replied casually while paying attention to the vehicles on both sides.

The method glanced at Gu Ning carefully, but he really didn't see that she was tired for a long time on her face, but her face was a little pale and didn't look very healthy, he suddenly asked, "Hey, by the way, Gu Ning, why did your hair become this color?" Wasn't it black the last time we met? Where did you get hair dye, and now you still have the heart to dye your hair? But this hair color is quite suitable for you.

Gu Ning smiled and didn't speak. I can't explain to him that he was bitten by a zombie.

There are still cars on the road at this time.

Most of them were people who stayed at home at first, but then they ran out of supplies and had to come out.

Many people are going in the direction of the capital, although the people there are dense, but the military force there is also the strongest, at the beginning of the end of the world, the local network can still be used, many people in the capital are posting, posting a lot of photos on the Internet, the streets of the capital are under military martial law, and there are soldiers with tanks and machine guns everywhere.

Helicopters fly over the capital every day.

There are several checkpoints set up in each direction leading to the capital, and you must check for zombie bites before passing.

Although news is broadcast on television every day, urging the people not to rush blindly in the direction of the capital, the best solution is to stay at home and wait for the government to come to the rescue. But before the rescue, the family's rice rations were cut off first. So more and more people are still leaving their homes and rushing in the direction of the capital.

Now that we are in the third month, the loss of communication and the Internet is equivalent to returning to the ancient times when information was closed, and there is no way to know the outside world, and we can only judge what kind of extent we have reached according to the changes that have taken place in the local area. Judging from the fact that there are fewer and fewer people on the road and more and more zombies, I am afraid that the current situation is not optimistic.