178

I love to read the Pen Fun Pavilion

Hint: It's better to have fewer words than to make mistakes

Search for novels

Login, Register

HomeFantasy novelsXianxia novelsUrban FictionRomanceHistorical novelsOnline game novelsScience fictionHorror novelsFinish the novelLeaderboardMy bookshelf

Background:

Default base color

Font:

default

Size:

default

Double-click to scroll:

moderate

Love to read the pen fun pavilion > The Gate of Rebirth in the Last Days > Chapter 178 A Conversation

Chapter 178: A Conversation

Author: Please call me King of the Mountain Back to Table of Contents Add to Bookmark Recommend this book

Remember [Love Reading Pen Fun Pavilion www.adbqg.com] in one second, and read wonderful novels for free without pop-ups! The www.adbqg.com of Biqu Pavilion is the fastest update of the latest chapter of the Gate of Rebirth in the Last Days!

Recess.

Gu Ning and Gu's father, who was on crutches, walked alone on the playground, the warm winter sun sprinkled on them, it seemed extraordinarily warm and quiet, this was the alone time between father and daughter, no one stepped forward to disturb them.

"Maybe it's because I ate those crystal nuclei, my body is much better than before." Dad Gu now has to take a step forward when he walks, and then use his crutches to support half of his body and lift his right foot to step over, although it looks a little difficult, but he walks very steadily, he said: "Gao Yue said that my wound recovered very well, I was able to walk on the ground yesterday, and the wound is not painful today, you see, how stable I walk, it is the same as practice." He said and showed it to Gu Ning.

Gu Ning's heart was sour, but he smiled on his face: "Okay, you be careful of falling."

Gu's father laughed and said, "Don't worry, you can't fall!" Now, apart from having to use a cane everywhere, there is no special impact on life. You see your mother couldn't laugh two days ago, but now she laughs so happily!"

Gu Ning looked over and saw that Gu's mother was sitting on the grass with Sister Hong over there talking to an elderly woman, with a pleasant smile on her face, feeling like a very ordinary day before the end of the world.

"There are a lot of children here, and the desks in the classrooms are ready-made, so I'll give them lessons when they're idle anyway. Giving them lessons, I felt like I was back in time. He looked at the children frolicking on the playground over there and sighed: "The last time I stood on the podium, it seemed to be a lifetime thing." He smiled at Gu Ning with satisfaction and said, "But these children are much more well-behaved than any of the students I have taught before."

Gu Ning said in a deep voice: "It's not easy to survive now.

Father Gu said with a smile: "What you see is only now, you can look a little farther." It may take years, if not decades, for peace to return to our world. At that time, these children will become young people like your generation, supporting the world, and knowledge is their cornerstone. So education is a must at all times.

"I may not be able to do anything on my own, but I can influence these children who have been educated by me, to light a light on their life path, maybe to guide them on the right path, maybe in the future, they will become people like you, and that's the meaning of what I'm doing now."