184

I love to read the Pen Fun Pavilion

提示:宁可少字也别错字

Search for novels

Login, Register

HomeFantasy novelsXianxia novelsUrban FictionRomanceHistorical novelsOnline game novelsScience fictionHorror novelsFinish the novelLeaderboardMy bookshelf

Background:

Default base color

Font:

default

Size:

default

Double-click to scroll:

moderate

Love to read the pen fun pavilion > The Gate of Rebirth in the Last Days > Chapter 184

Chapter 184

Author: Please call me King of the Mountain Back to Table of Contents Add to Bookmark Recommend this book

Remember [Love Reading Pen Fun Pavilion www.adbqg.com] in one second, and read wonderful novels for free without pop-ups! The www.adbqg.com of Biqu Pavilion is the fastest update of the latest chapter of the Gate of Rebirth in the Last Days!

The little boy turned back in fear, and saw a woman with blond hair standing behind him looking at him expressionlessly, seeing that it was a woman, the little boy's original nervous and scared mood disappeared all of a sudden, as soon as he raised his head, his face quickly piled up a pitiful expression, a pair of black eyes looked at the blonde woman pitifully and said: "I want to secretly bring it back to my sister to eat, my sister's leg is injured and she can't walk, We haven't had anything to eat for two days..."He reached out and carefully grabbed the corner of her clothes, and begged, "Sister, please don't tell others, okay?" I won't dare next time. His pupils were large and black, his hair was slightly curly, although his whole body was gray, and his nails were full of black mud, but he looked very cute, and the pitiful expression on his face was even more pitiful, and a hard-hearted person would not be able to bear to refuse his request when he saw such a poor child.

"Girl, the little doll is not sensible, forget it this time!" The old man opposite also helped to intercede.

Gu Ning didn't have any sympathetic expression on his face, and happened to see Luo Long passing by: "Luo Long, come here."

When the

little boy saw that she called a man, he was immediately so frightened that he slipped off the stool and was about to run away, Gu Ning grabbed his back collar as soon as he stretched out his hand, ignoring the child's struggle and said to Luo Long: "Look at this child, and when you send them back, go back with him to see if he has a sister with a leg injury."

Luo Long looked at the boy seriously, remembered his appearance, and said, "No problem."

As soon as Gu Ning put his hand on it, he lifted the little boy who had given up struggling and slipped it onto the stool and sat down, and then walked away.

The little boy kept watching Gu Ning walk away, his face a little confused.

Soon the second, third, and fourth batches of people all arrived in turn, and Gu Ning had been standing not far from the gate and observing.

To her disappointment, there were about two or three hundred people in total, but the proportion of them was still very small, almost only one or twenty people participated in the assessment.

Tossed for a whole afternoon, and the number of people who finally passed reached eighty, the oldest was fifty-three years old, the youngest was fifteen years old, most of them were relatively young, and at the same time, the eighteen women who came to participate in the assessment were all stayed, among the eighteen women, only five of them had killed zombies with their own hands, but Sister Hong thought after talking to each of them, The mere fact that they have the courage to come to the assessment has proven themselves.