22

Welcome to UU to read the book, ask for a book/report error, contact usBack to Home | Sign up | Login

可搜书名和作者,请您少字也别输错字

HomeMy bookshelfFantasy novelsXianxia XiuzhenUrban modernMilitary history traversalOnline game competitionHorror sci-fiHomo dimensionIntegrated romanceRomantic youthThe whole novellist

You are here: UU Reading Books > Urban > List of the latest chapters of the Gate of Rebirth in the Last Days > Chapter 22: The Gathering Place

Choose a background color: Choose a font:Song body, black body, elegant black italics, imitation Song Choose a font size:Small, medium, large, extra-largeRestore the default

Chapter 22: The Gathering Place

Hot recommendation:、

85_85664 "You're not afraid of me. This is not an interrogative sentence, but an affirmative sentence.

"Why should I be afraid of you." This answer is certainly not an interrogative sentence.

Some inexplicably take it for granted.

"You've killed someone on my territory, and you're still so arrogant?" This time it's a question.

"I'm killing people who deserve to be killed. Because it is straight, it is strong.

The white wolf stared at Gu Ning fixedly for a while, and then said with a sigh: "I really don't want to kill you at all."

The underlying meaning of this sentence is that he was going to kill her again.

The interest in those long slanted eyes made Gu Ning's pupils shrink slightly, and his mind suddenly turned sharply.

The smile on the corner of the white wolf's mouth was cruel, as if he was teasing Gu Ning, and his words changed: "But although I am the boss, I can't be so willful and say that if I don't kill, I won't kill." But for the sake of being a minor, I'll give you a chance. He said with his long legs down from the desk, stood up and walked towards Gu Ning, he looked at least one meter eight five, his body swayed very naturally and swaggering with his steps when he walked, and at the same time, his whole body was exuding a strong aura of this is my territory, enveloping the whole room, including Gu Ning, in his strong aura.

Gu Ning used a lot of self-control to force himself not to retreat.

"You'd better not pull out the knife at the back of your waist, unless your little hand doesn't want it anymore."

Gu Ning's hand that stopped on the handle of the knife at his waist stiffened, and he raised his eyes to look at the white wolf who had already walked in front of him, his pupils shrunk.

"Scared? It's right to be afraid. Otherwise, I thought that because I hadn't killed people in a while, I didn't look like a bad person. He said lightly, the evil intent in his eyes was very strong, he reached out and stroked Gu Ning's hand away, and then pulled the knife out of her lower back.

The slender and bony hand pinched the handle of the knife, and then the fingers moved flexibly, and the knife swirled back and forth between his fingers quickly, like a living snake, but it did not hurt his flesh and skin in the slightest, and finally, the knife was pinched by him and stopped on Gu Ning's face, the smile in his eyes was undiminished, but it was a little more cold: "I don't have the habit of threatening little girls, but it's better not to play with the knife in front of me." I'm a person who has a habit of wanting to kill when I see a knife.

Gu Ning felt the cold blade that stayed on her face, her eyes were still stubbornly staring at him, but her pupils were uncontrollably constricted, and the fear in the depths of her pupils was easily captured by the white wolf.