33

Welcome to UU to read the book, ask for a book/report error, contact usBack to Home | Sign up | Login

You can search for the title and author of the book, please don't make a mistake if you don't write a word

HomeMy bookshelfFantasy novelsXianxia XiuzhenUrban modernMilitary history traversalOnline game competitionHorror sci-fiHomo dimensionIntegrated romanceRomantic youthThe whole novellist

You are here: UU Reading Books > Urban > List of the latest chapters of the Gate of Rebirth in the Last Days > Chapter 33: Perspective Eyes? Psychic abilities?

Choose a background color: Choose a font:Song body, black body, elegant black italics, imitation Song Choose a font size:Small, medium, large, extra-largeRestore the default

Chapter 33: Perspective Eyes? Psychic abilities?

Hot recommendation:、

85_85664 The black man was screaming and waving his arms to beat people, but there were four or five people who beat him, and he was still punched and kicked from time to time, and he also took the time to yell at Gu Ning: "Run!" Come on! "It's very standard Mandarin.

While shouting at the men who were beating him, "You barbarians! Hitting someone is a crime! You have what it takes to go outside and kill zombies!

Gu Ning didn't mean to run, she just silently took off the gun, then opened the safety and aimed it at those people.

The sound of opening the insurance was exceptionally clear, which made the beaters, including those who were beaten, all stop and look this way.

The black man reflexively raised his hand above his head, looked at Gu Ning in horror and said, "Don't shoot!" Don't shoot! I give up! I give up! "I don't have the momentum to scold those people just now.

Those people recognized Gu Ning at a glance, and at this time, Gu Ning pointed a gun at him, thinking of Gu Ning's ruthlessness in killing people without blinking, they were all scared and their legs weakened, and someone plucked up the courage to shout: "That kid stole our cookies first, and we couldn't beat people when we were angry!"

Gu Ning was not a murderous maniac, put down the gun, tilted his head slightly at those people, and signaled that they could go.

Those few people cheered up and rushed all the way down the slope from Gu Ning's side in embarrassment.

Only then did the black man react, Gu Ning and he were "on one side", and suddenly cracked a mouthful of white teeth, and greeted Gu Ning warmly: "Hey! So you're here to help them too! I thought you were in the same league as those guys! Oh! By the way, I haven't introduced myself yet. Hello Miss, my name is Jack. Sparrow, yes, I'm the same name as Captain Jack. You can call me Jack, but I was born a little earlier than he was, uh, I'm talking about the birth of movie characters—"

Gu Ning looked at this enthusiastic black man who spoke fluent Mandarin and was a little overdone, didn't think much of it, nodded coldly at him and walked towards the young girl.

Jack scratched his head, thinking that this girl wouldn't be racist, right? But he still followed Gu Ning over to see if there was anything he could do to help.

"Can you stand up?" Gu Ning said to the young man with bruises on his face.

"Yes" The young man stood up from the ground with difficulty with the help of the little girl, then pursed his lips and said to Gu Ning: "Thank you."

The little girl also looked at Gu Ning with a grateful face.

The little girl looks like she is seven or eight years old, her hair is a doll head with Qi bangs, the originally neat Qi bangs have been cut to pieces, as if they have been gnawed by a dog, although the face is dirty, but the eyes are extraordinarily dark or extraordinarily bright.

✓The Gate of Rebirth in the Last DaysOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara