172

I love to read the Pen Fun Pavilion

Hint: It's better to have fewer words than to make mistakes

Search for novels

Login, Register

HomeFantasy novelsXianxia novelsUrban FictionRomanceHistorical novelsOnline game novelsScience fictionHorror novelsFinish the novelLeaderboardMy bookshelf

Background:

Default base color

Font:

default

Size:

default

Double-click to scroll:

moderate

Love to read the Pen Fun Pavilion > The Gate of Rebirth in the Last Days > Chapter 172

Chapter 172

Author: Please call me King of the Mountain Back to Table of Contents Add to Bookmark Recommend this book

Remember [Love Reading Pen Fun Pavilion www.adbqg.com] in one second, and read wonderful novels for free without pop-ups! The www.adbqg.com of Biqu Pavilion is the fastest update of the latest chapter of the Gate of Rebirth in the Last Days!

Almost all the people in the conference room who participated in the meeting felt Ji Jiuze's low pressure today.

Ji Jiuze has always been lukewarm to people, and when he looks at it, he has a sense of distance that rejects people thousands of miles away, and his joy and anger are invisible, but today is different, which makes people know that he is in a very bad mood now, and his face is gloomy. The young man on the podium, who was still speaking confidently, seemed to have misunderstood that Ji Jiuze was unhappy because of the concept he had expounded, which made it extremely difficult for him to speak fluently.

The people in the entire conference room seemed to be having a serious meeting, but in fact, they were all secretly glancing at Ji Jiuze, seeing that the expression on Ji Jiuze's face was getting more and more gloomy, they could be said to be extremely curious in their hearts, and they all guessed who had such a great ability to provoke Ji Jiuze to such a point.

Brother Ji Qi also wondered, could it be that Gu Ning quarreled with Ji Jiuze?

The young man on the podium was still speaking intermittently, and he almost felt a sense of relief when his voice was interrupted by a ringing cell phone.

Generally speaking, in this kind of meeting, basically no one will bring a mobile phone into the venue, they are all handed over to the secretary and assistant, and even if they bring a mobile phone into the venue, the mobile phone will be put on silent mode. So when the melodious mobile phone ringtone rang in the conference room, almost everyone frowned, secretly saying who didn't know the rules so much.

So in front of everyone's eyes, Ji Jiuze took out his mobile phone from his pocket, and when he glanced at the name displayed on the screen, the gloom on his face disappeared almost instantly, replaced by a relaxed face, he picked up the phone, fed, gestured to the eyes of the audience, and then kept the posture of answering the phone and strode out of the conference room.

There was silence in the meeting room.

"It's me."

A familiar tone came from the earpiece, and Ji Jiuze's heart suddenly softened, and there was still a little coldness in his eyes that were like ice just now: "I know."

"I'm sorry, I've been delayed for a while." Gu Ning sincerely apologized.

"Gu Ning." Ji Jiuze looked at the snow-white walls in the corridor and whispered, "I miss you very much." "I wanted to see what she looked like now, there must have been some accident that she couldn't handle after such a long delay, but luckily, she was able to call him.