194

I love to read the Pen Fun Pavilion

Hint: It's better to have fewer words than to make mistakes

Search for novels

Login, Register

HomeFantasy novelsXianxia novelsUrban FictionRomanceHistorical novelsOnline game novelsScience fictionHorror novelsFinish the novelLeaderboardMy bookshelf

Background:

Default base color

Font:

default

Size:

default

Double-click to scroll:

moderate

Love to read the Pen Fun Pavilion > The Gate of Rebirth in the Last Days > Chapter 194

Chapter 194

Author: Please call me King of the Mountain Back to Table of Contents Add to Bookmark Recommend this book

Remember [Love Reading Pen Fun Pavilion www.adbqg.com] in one second, and read wonderful novels for free without pop-ups! The www.adbqg.com of Biqu Pavilion is the fastest update of the latest chapter of the Gate of Rebirth in the Last Days!

Ji Jiuze sat on the wooden chair in the study, wearing a gray long-sleeved hoodie and a pair of silver-framed glasses, looking extraordinarily young, his slender fingers were tapping quickly on the keyboard, and when Gu Ning pushed the door in, he didn't raise his eyes, and asked, "Is there any movement in the capital base?"

Gu Ning put the hot tea next to Ji Jiuze's computer, and then said, "Hmm." Guess who is the person from the capital base?

Ji Jiuze's fingers paused, raised his eyes to look at Gu Ning, thought for a while, and then said, "Seventh brother? Seeing Gu Ning nodding, he continued to lower his head and deal with his own affairs, while saying, "Then he must have taken the initiative to ask for help, otherwise there should be a better candidate in the base." But that's a good thing for the Oasis base. Then it's time to negotiate.

Gu Ning asked, "What conditions do you think the capital base will put forward?"

Ji Jiuze pressed enter, then closed the notebook, looked at Gu Ning and said, "If it weren't for the rapid development of your base, after Seventh Brother went back, the capital base would immediately use force to directly annex you." Although the seventh brother is familiar with you, he will not disregard the interests of the base for you, and at most do his best to save your life. But now that the Oasis base has deterred them, a long negotiation period ensues. He paused for a moment before continuing: "I'll write a letter to Brother Qi later, you bring it to him, remember, you have to send it to him before he comes next time."

Gu Ning responded: "Okay."

"Yes." Ji Jiuze said as he took off his glasses and put them on the table, then leaned back on the back of the chair and pinched his swollen eyes, looking a little tired.

"What's wrong? Uncomfortable? Gu Ning hurriedly asked. It's rare to see him look so tired.

"It's just a little tired." Ji Jiuze smiled, even with a hint of tiredness in his smile, and then said to Gu Ning, "Ning Ning, come here."

Gu Ning walked over: "What's wrong?"

Ji Jiuze stretched out his hand and dragged Gu Ning down and sat on his lap. Gu Ning seemed to have been scalded by boiling water, and was about to stand up quickly, but Ji Jiuze stretched out his hand to wrap his arms around his waist: "Don't move." Ji Jiuze leaned on her and said in a low voice, "Let me hug you."